The second mask: golden gates and silver window

Remember to keep your mind open when it comes to me, because closed mind people always tend to judge me whenever I don't know how to phrase my words.

Well...  it's pretty understandable why they judge me anyway, I should take more care of my sayings.

But, if I trust you enough to speak freely, remember that I never say what I speak, nothing it's never what it seems, everything is doble meaning.

What can I say? I live in my own world after all.

~Nobody's P.O.V.~

It was so quiet yet it was hard to breathe... you could try and stab the tension, but you'll literally get hurt in the process. His blond locks waved messily in the air as he witnessed that short moment, with only one question ringing in his head:

What's a mask? 

He just couldn't  answer that to himself as he admired that split second with his useless eyes, were the tension of moment led the way of another mask to slip... yeah, apparently the raven he swore to protect so much, seemed to have a mask too.

Naruto could feel that moment when every rationality left Sasuke, allowing some invisible tears escape his eyes as his mouth silently pronounced words with so much power, hate and... sorrow; even if that happened in a minimum spectrum of time.

And then again it ringed in his head, was that really a mask? because it felt really... different? 

I mean, Sasuke's attitude didn't seem to affect anyone but himself, his mask didn't serve to cover how he was nor his sometimes-harsh words which could hurt; they just hid his true emotions, like a window hiding a scared child from the world... Unlike the locked doors that held Naruto with the only purpose to cover his emptiness so he would hurt others.

And well, the blond could recognize the fake attitude right away, but... it definitely wasn't like his masks right? because even not exactly knowing what the hell was going on, he could feel that difference.

Anyways, he needed to focus more in their situation, he'd surely have time to think about masks later.

'Yeah, sometimes I wonder how do you manage in the Anbu with that concentration capacity.' Resonated a voice he had long forgotten, in his head.

'hn.' was the only answer said ocean eyed boy managed to formulate.

And so, the wind became louder; everyone concentrated in keeping their guards up and being alert to every single sound, that this suffocating silence could make...

Because even the silence produced that tension, could be heard.

Nothing happened.

Until....