Chapter 1: Meeting Someone On First Day

Monday Night Raw
It is my first day in the WWE and I haven't really made any friends yet but I've been getting lots of opportunities like radio interviews, magazine shoots and lots of other stuff. As I was trying to find my way around the place I noticed that there are a lot of smoking hot WWE Superstars and I wanted one for myself.

I wanted a guy with nice blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and who had a great personality but where will I find anyone like that.

I was playing Subway Surfers on my iPhone as I was walking my way to the girls locker room until I bumped into someone. It was Dean Ambrose.

HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING DUDE! Dean yelled until he saw who he was talking to.

Oh sorry I said feeling very clumsy, I wasn't looking where I was going.

No no its cool he said looking at me with a smile.

So what is your name beautiful he asked leaning against the wall.

My name is Kayla, as you can see I'm kinda a newbie around here.

Well, nice to meet you Kayla. Hey while I have you here I want your number can I have it?

Yeah you can have my phone number.

He pulled out his phone and I gave him my number. Okay it's 5557123, well I gotta get going it was very nice meeting you Dean.

No actually Kayla I wanted to ask you something. Do you maybe wanna go out to dinner or something like that I guess?

Yeah sure Dean I'll go to dinner so when do you want to do it. Umm how about tomorrow at 8:00pm. Make sure you dress nicely and I'll be seeing you around..

After that me and Dean went our separate ways. When I turned around Aj Lee (my best friend) was standing right behind me.

Oh god Aj how long have you been standing there?

The whole time she giggled, so you're going on a date with the Lunatic Fringe how exciting.

Well, first of all you admitted that you were snooping and second of all don't think it's a date.

Oh come on she said rolling her eyes.

A guy that didn't like you wouldn't have asked you to dinner or for your digits and it is pretty obvious that Dean totally likes you.

Ok maybe your right so what do you think I should wear tomorrow night.

Hmmm how about a nice red dress with black heels, and curl your hair just a bit and don't forget about jewelry and makeup.

Alright I'll do that Aj now let us get our asses to work.