Chapter 10 : Secret Hideout

Dahee's POV

"Hold on..." Wooyoung said.

Then he leaned forward and wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb. I sat there frozen and my heart skipped a beat. I've watched this in dramas many times but experiencing it in reality is totally different.

What's happening to me?...

"You're so clumsy..." Wooyoung said, sitting back on his chair.

I looked down on my plate as I was blushing so hard and I didn't want to show that face to him. We ate the rest of the food without uttering anything.

***

Wooyoung's POV

"Don't you feel bored in weekends?" I asked her. We were now sitting in the living room.

"Sometimes...I watch dramas or do some sketching whenever I feel bored," Dahee said, smiling.

She looks the prettiest when she smiles...

"I usually play games."

"I thought so."

"You must be feeling so lonely since your parents are always out...I miss my parents so much when they're out. But they always bring something for me when they come by. They love me so much, isn't it?"

Then I look at Dahee. She didn't tell anything, just looked down at her hands. She seemed a little upset.

Did I say something wrong?

"Ah..." I tried to think of any other topic to talk about but couldn't find any. "Let's go." I stood up.

She looked up at me. "Where?"

"You'll know when we reach there."

"But..."

***

Dahee's POV

Before I could say anything, Wooyoung just grabbed my wrist and then we both walked out of my house. I kept asking him all the way but he didn't tell where we were going.

He brought me to a place where people don't usually come. The place looked like a warehouse area which had been not used for a long time.

Why did he bring me to this kind of place?

I looked around as he guided me inside into one of the warehouse.

"Wooyoung!" San shouted, waving at him. Then his gaze landed on me. "Uh? Dahee?"

Not only San but all the other members of ATEEZ were also there. They all were doing their own thing but now their attention turned to me. They all smiled at me when they noticed me. We slowly walked towards them.

"Dahee's here too?" Hongjoong oppa said.

"Welcome to our hideout," Yunho said.

"Hideout?" I asked, confused.

"Hm. It's our secret hideout. But it's not a secret to you anymore," Wooyoung said.

It was an old warehouse but they did maintain it nicely. Jongho was playing basketball but stopped playing when he saw me. There were some furnitures on a corner, three couches to be specific. Mingi, Yeosang and San were sitting there.

Then a big table at a distance from those where Yunho, Seonghwa oppa and Hongjoong oppa were sitting. Two large mirrors, some music instruments, like guitar and keyboard, were at another corner.

"Woah! This place is really nice," I said, looking around.

"It wasn't in a good condition when we found it. It took a whole week to change this place to what it is now," Seonghwa oppa said, sighing.

"It's really nice here."

"Glad you liked it," San said, standing near me.

"So...what were you all doing?"

"We usually hangout here. We play, we make choreographies, we compose songs–"

I cut Hongjoong oppa off. "Make choreographies, compose songs?!"

"Yeah," he said, smiling. "We just enjoy our time together."

"Woah! Jjinjja daebak!"

"From now on you can also hangout with us," Yeosang said.

"Ah really?! Can I?"

"Yeah, of course," Seonghwa oppa said.

My face lighted up on hearing that. "Khumawo."

Sometimes it's better to not be alone.

Then they showed me around, showed their singing and dance practice. We chatted for a long time where I came to know more about all of them. I felt comfortable with them and liked to be with them.

I was enjoying the moment so much that I lost the track of time. It was already 9:23 pm now.

"Ah, I need to go back now," I said.

"We all are heading back too. So let's meet tomorrow," Mingi said.

"See you guys tomorrow," I said, waving at them.

"Wait!..." Wooyoung said. So I turned back to face him. "I'll walk you home."

"Okay."

Then we all parted our ways and walked home.

To be continued...

***

Author's Note :
The warehouse part...I was referring to the place where ATEEZ were in their Zero : Fever Part.1 'Diary Film'. So imagine that place.

 So imagine that place