Chapter 32 : We Still

Dahee's POV

I went out to get some air as I felt suffocated at home. I left my phone at home too. I just wanted some time alone after that incident.

I look up at the sky. "The stars look pretty today." I sighed.

I didn't feel happy while looking at them, more like I couldn't. I stood up and was about to go back when someone called my name.

"Dahee!..."

I turned back to see Wooyoung standing there, panting as if he ran all the way to here.

"Wooyoung?"

"I knew you would be here." He came and stood in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"I'm sorry, Dahee-ah."

"What?" I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you earlier. I'm sorry for hurting you like that. I was blinded by love and couldn't think the right way. You kept getting hurt because of me and I wasn't able to know that. I'm sorry Dahee...I'm really sorry."

Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Ah..." He really felt sorry about it. I hugged him.

"I heard all of it from San. I should've believed you from the starting. I regret it so much now...I regret it..." He broke into tears again.

"It's okay." I patted his back as he kept sobbing in my embrace.

***

"You're not mad at me?" Wooyoung asked. Now we were sitting on a bench. "I would have been very mad if it were me."

"Yeah, I was mad at first but after giving it a thought..." I turned my head to look at him. "I think I too have believed her if it were me. I was upset when you just believed her blindly. I just wanted to beat you up then."

I sighed. "Love indeed is blind." I folded my hands and shook my head after telling that.

He chuckled. "You're joking even now?"

I smiled. "Now everything is fine since you know it all."

"So you're going to forgive me?" He looked at me expectantly.

"Nope. I'm not gonna forgive you that easily." He looked down and pouted. I stood up. "If you become my slave then I'll think about it."

"Yah...How can you let this go so easily?"

Because I love you boy...

"I'm not letting it go. I'll make sure you buy me banana milk and bread everyday, be my errand boy, obey all my orders and–"

He suddenly stood up and hugged me tightly. "Khumawo Dahee-ah... Khumawo."

I secretly smiled. "You have to start it from tomorrow. Got it?"

He pulled back. "Araseo." He squished my cheeks. "I'll do everything for you."

"You better do it." Then we both giggled together.

***

[The next day at school...]

"You two made up?" Seonghwa oppa asked.

"Aniyo! I'm still mad at him." I glared at Wooyoung. "He'll be my errand boy from now and pay me back."

"Woah!...Can I order him too?" San said.

"Yah!" Wooyoung glared at him.

"Of course, you can." Then San stuck out his tongue to tease Wooyoung.

"So now everything is okay I guess..." Hongjoong oppa said. "We only have a day left for the festival. Let's focus on that. We have to do our best."

"Nae~" we all said.

"Guys fighting!!" I said to cheer them up.

They all smiled at me and started the practice. I sat at my usual place, by the wall, and watched them.

I let out a sigh of relief while looking at them. Now everything is back to normal. And I'm happy about it.

But this short term happiness didn't last long...

I went back to home after school. "Ah, I'm so tired today."

I entered the house, closing the door behind me. I was taking out my shoes when I saw two familiar shoes kept there.

I quickly went to the living room. "Dad!" I saw him sitting on the couch, working on his laptop.

"You're back?" he said, glancing back at his laptop.

"When did you come?"

"We had a meeting here and it ended soon. So we thought to come home."

"Ah, I see...Where's Mom?"

"She's making dinner."

I quickly went to the kitchen and saw Mom cooking. "Mom!"

"You're home?"

"What are you making?" I went near her. "Bimbibap and Japchae? Waah!..."

My mouth starts watering on the mention of it. "I'm so hungry now. I'll quickly go and freshen up." I ran to my room to get freshen up.

To be continued...

***

Author's Note :
Y'all okay after seeing this pic? Coz I'm not...I can't breathe...

I can't breathe