Epilogue

Dahee's POV

[A year later...]

I got up early and made breakfast for myself. My parents were out of town again but now the scenario is a bit different.

We didn't move last year and now we live together; me, Mom & Dad. Nice, isn't it? I'm very happy nowadays. I got the love that I needed from my parents.

"Yes mom. I already did my breakfast." I was talking with her on phone.

"Don't skip your lunch too. You're a senior now. CSAT is near, you need to have energy to study."

"Uh..."

"Your dad and me are going to be late so don't wait for us and have your dinner...Go safely."

"Okay."

I ended the call and headed out of the house. Everything is going the way it should go. I closed the gate and turn to see Wooyoung standing nearby.

I smiled, walking to him. "Did you wait for long?"

"Aniyo, I just came."

"Then let's go."

He held out his hand for me to hold. I happily took it, intertwining the fingers. And like that, we walked to school.

***

I sighed. "I don't want to go to academy today. I'm already tired of studying." I was walking with Wooyoung to the academy.

"Me too...Should we skip it?"

"Shall we?"

I grabbed his hand and then we ran to the PC cafe. The best place to relieve our stress.

We quickly took our seats and started playing our favorite game. We were having so much fun that we lost the track of time. We spent two good hours while playing.

"I don't feel stressed now," Wooyoung said.

"Me too."

"Wanna eat something." I nodded.

Then we went to a shop. We ordered our food and waited for it. In the mean time Wooyoung went to the restroom.

I was playing with my phone when someone called me. "Excuse me..." It was a boy.

"Yes?"

"Ah...Can I get your number?" He offered his phone.

It reminded me of the past when someone asked me for my number for the first time. Wooyoung had pretended to be my fake boyfriend then. But now...

I smiled. "I already have a boyfriend."

"Ah...I see. I'm sorry." He went away.

"What did he say?" I turn to see Wooyoung coming towards me.

"Nothing much." I smiled. He looked at me in confusion but let it go.

***

I waved at Wooyoung before getting into the house. I took off my shoes and went to the living room just to see mom standing there while folding her hands.

I slowly made my way to her, smiling awkwardly. "Mom, when did you come?"

"Mr. Choi called earlier. Why didn't you go to the academy?"

"Ah..." I laughed awkwardly. "I went to the P-PC cafe."

Then she suddenly held my ear, twisting it. "CSAT is around the corner and you're still playing games."

"Ah, that hurts! Ah!..."

She kept scolding me while I groaned in pain. I was getting scolded but I felt happy from inside. "Ah!...Ah, it hurts!..."

Life doesn't always turn out the way you want it to. But we can always go through it with the support of our loved ones.

In the end we made our own decisions and didn't regret them. We make all sorts of decisions. And none of them are wrong. Because our lives are all unique.

The End.

***

Author's Note :
The story has finally ended. I hope you enjoyed all the characters and the plot of the story. Actually, I was inspired by ATEEZ Zero : Fever Part 1. 'Diary Film'; especially 'San's Resolution', 'Yeosang's Time', 'Wooyoung's Choice' and 'Mingi's Diary'.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting for the story. I'll try to make more interesting books for y'all in the future. So plz keep rooting for me.

When I first saw this pic, I almost had a heart attack😳

When I first saw this pic, I almost had a heart attack😳...This guy is really gonna give me a heart attack at this rate. Okay...Till then stay healthy, stay happy!

~Annyeong❤

***

Edit : So my new fanfic is out now... Don't forget to check this out too.

 Don't forget to check this out too