Chapter 18 : THANXX

San's POV

I went to the rooftop thinking that Dahee would be there. And I was right, she was really there. She sat there, on a chair, pouting.

She looks cute when she pouts...

I chuckled and went to her. "I knew you would be here," I said, sitting on a chair beside her.

"San? What are you doing here?"

"I came to give you these." I handed her the bread and banana milk which I bought from the cafeteria. "I saw that you didn't eat the lunch so I brought these instead. I don't want you to skip any meals."

"Oooo...Sannie. You're so thoughtful. I'm impressed."

I rubbed the back of my neck, smiling sheepishly. "Ah, it's nothing..."

"Anyways, thanks for these." She happily started eating the bread.

"By the way...You like Wooyoung, don't you?" I asked. She choked on her banana milk on hearing that.

"WHAT? ANI!" But I could clearly tell that she meant the opposite. "Why would I like someone like him?"

Is it? Then...

"I cringed a lot when Yeonah flirted with Wooyoung like that."

"Exactly! I just wanted to push her away from Woo-" She then finally realized what she was saying and I just smirked. She sighed. "Okay. I got caught."

"So you really like him that much?"

She sighed again. "Was I that obvious?"

"Yeah...Totally."

"Ah, I'm doomed...And please don't tell anyone about this, not even Wooyoung."

"Okay, I won't."

"Not like this." She showed her pinky finger. "Promise me."

"You still do these things?"

"Hurry up and promise me."

"Araseo." I locked my pinky finger with her's. "Promise."

She smiled cutely and went back to eat her bread. I just chuckled at her cuteness.

***

Dahee's POV

"By the way...who is she? She seemed close to Wooyoung," I asked, after finishing my bread.

"Oh Yeonah? Yeah, they're close. They were best friends."

"Ah really?..."

"Hm. They're friends for five years now I guess. But two years ago Yeonah's father had to transfer to another place so from then they slowly stopped contacting each other. But now Wooyoung is happy that she's back."

"Ah, I see..." I frowned, looking down at my hands.

"They were always together so some people used to think they were dating."

Best friends...

***

From then Yeonah started to hangout with us in school. She always used to stick to Wooyoung like glue.

Yeah, I got jealous a lot. I get jealous very easily. But I couldn't do anything. And how could I do anything about it.

I was walking in the corridor when I heard the whispers of some girls. They were too loud that I could hear them clearly.

"Yah, Wooyoung and Yeonah are dating."

"For real?"

"Isn't it so obvious? Just look at them, the way they talk and laugh with each other. I'm sure about it."

"But why did Yeonah come back and to this particular school?"

"She would have done something bad in her previous school. There many rumors going on about her attitude."

"Ah really?!"

"Or maybe because of Wooyoung. Wooyoung used to like her, didn't he?"

"You're right! I too heard about that."

Wooyoung likes Yeonah?...

***

"Children you would be happy to know that we are having the 'Music and Dance Festival' soon," Ms. Lee said and the kids started to shout and scream on hearing that.

Music and Dance Festival...It would be fun.

"Hold on, hold on...We're going to have it on 24th of next month. (A/N: I hope you know what day 24th of Oct is ;) So start preparing for it." Ms. Lee smiled at us before leaving the class.

The kids started discussing about the festival among themselves. I too was excited for it. It would really be amazing.

***

"Guys, did you hear about the festival?" I said, excited. We were at out hideout now.

"Of course," Yunho said. "And we'll win this time too."

"Yes...We're gonna win!" San added.

"So what will you all perform?"

"I've already decided it," Hongjoong oppa said, fixing his glasses. "Mingi and I have been composing a song specially for this occasion. We're almost done with it, just some final touches are left."

"Ah jjinjja?...Can I hear it please?" I showed my puppy eyes.

"Okay. Let me play it for you."

Then he played a part of the song. It was Hongjoong oppa's rap part.

🎵Iraerajeoraera ebebebe
Ssibeojumyeon nan deo jeulgyeo pop pop pop
Jaejiri wanjeon pungseonkkeom teojyeo pum pum pum
Ah yeah kkirikkirideul moyeo jjokjjokjjok
Ipdeuri an swieo cham, geunyang baksu chyeo jjakjjakjjak🎵

"Woah! Jjinjja daebak!" I said after listening to it. "It's really amazing! Have you decided the title for it?"

"The title is 'THANXX'."

"THANXX?...Sounds cool."

"Yunho, San, Wooyoung and Yeosang are working on the choreography and the rest of us working on the song. We'll be starting our practice from tomorrow onwards."

"I can't wait to see the whole performance. I'm so excited!"

To be continued...