Chapter 24 : Unexpected Things

Dahee's POV

"Is it...Yeonah?" I said.

"Your quiet smart!" Park Haeun said. "So now I want my revenge...Because of you Mr. Min caught us that day. You..."

She grabbed my hair making me groan in pain. "...Little piece of shit!" She pushed me to the nearby wall. "You deserve this!"

My back hit the wall hard. "Ahh!..." I groaned in pain as one of the girls was filming the whole thing in her phone.

Then Haeun grabbed my collar and slapped me tightly. I tried to fight back but it was of no use, they were three and I was all by myself.

"Dahee..."

I heard a familiar voice and when I looked up to see who it was, I saw Sua standing behind the three girls, gasping at my condition.

"Oh, you're little friend is here. By the way, thanks Sua for helping us to get this girl."

What?! Sua helped them?

"You can go now. And stay away from this girl if you don't want to get bullied again," she warned Sua.

They started to hit me again and Sua just stood there, looking at me. I looked at Sua, hoping that she would help me but instead she ran away. I felt so betrayed then.

I easily trust people who betray me in the end.

They pushed me to the floor and started kicking me in my stomach. I cringed my body and covered my head with my hands.

I was groaning in pain but that didn't stop them from hitting me more. She pulled me up by grabbing my collar.

"JUST GET LOST!"

She pushed me so hard that my head made an impact with the nearby wall and I totally blanked out after that.

***

Wooyoung's POV

"It's like this..."

I was with the others at the auditorium. Yeosang was not able to do a particular step so I was teaching him.

"Like this?" Yeosang said, doing the step.

"Yeah. Good."

I was busy practicing with others when Sua came to us.

"Wooyoung!...You need to save someone," she said. She looked worried and was panting hard as if she ran to here.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at her in confusion.

"You need to save Dahee from Park Haeun."

"What?!"

My expression changed on hearing that name cause I knew it very well who that person was.

"They're in the girl's restroom–"

Without wasting any more time, I ran from there. I just panicked. I only thought about Dahee's safety now.

***

I ran down the stairs and finally got into the restroom. The others also followed me. When I entered the restroom, I saw Dahee's lying on the floor, unconscious. Her hair and clothes were all messed up. Her head was dripping blood.

"DAHEE!"

The girls turned around, looking shocked at my arrival. I went to Dahee and lifted her head up, resting it on my arms.

"Dahee!...Dahee wake up!..." I tried to shake her awake but she didn't. "Open your eyes!..."

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! CAN'T YOU ALL JUST STOP BULLYING PEOPLE?!" Seonghwa hyung yelled at the girls.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO STAY AWAY FROM THIS," they retorted.

"HOW CAN YOU JUST HURT ANYONE LIKE THIS?" Seonghwa hyung was getting furious while the others tried to calm him down.

"Give it to me!...GIVE THE PHONE TO ME!"

Seonghwa hyung snatched the phone away from he girl, who was probably filming the whole scene, and gave it to Yeosang.

"Make sure that it goes straight to the principal," he said to Yeosang.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the girl yelled back. "WE DIDN'T EVEN HIT HER THAT MUCH."

"YOU THINK IT'S NOT MUCH? DON'T YOU EVEN FEEL GUILTY ON HURTING PEOPLE LIKE THIS? ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN?!" I yelled at them. They stood there frozen.

My expressions softened when I looked back at Dahee. "Dahee!... Dahee-ah!... Please wake up!..." She was still unconscious.

"Wooyoung, take her to the nurse office. Fast," Hongjoong hyung said and I nodded.

I quickly picked Dahee up in bridal style. "I'll make sure you're all expelled from this school," I said, looking at the girls before exiting the restroom.

All the kids were looking at us on the way. But I choose to ignore them as Dahee was my first priority now.

I won't let anything to happen to you.

To be continued...