Chapter 11 : True Happiness

Dahee's POV

From then I started to hangout with them. Both in school and at our secret hideout. And now they've become my friends. Friends...the word is enough to make you smile when you remember it.

It was at that time when I felt the real happiness of having friends. Isn't it nice to have friends?

"Dahee-ah, let's go to the cafeteria."

"Dahee, let's go to the PC room."

I felt so happy. Nowadays, I spend my time watching them sing and dance, play with them, etc.

"Did you like our choreography?"

"Should I change this line? It sounds odd...What do you think about it?"

I keep getting glares from the other students in the school and they even talk behind my back but I chose to ignore them. I don't want to ruin my happiness just because of them.

I've felt this happiness after a long time. And I want to cherish every moment of it. I want us to stay like this forever.

Where I can truly laugh...I feel truly happy when I am with them.

"Dahee-ah!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Wooyoung called me. "Come here and eat with us."

"Coming."

I kept my diary aside and hurried to them. We were at our secret hideout, having our food.

"I love chicken so much," Yeosang said before taking a bite of the chicken leg.

"Can you eat only fried chicken for the rest of your life? Not anything else but only fried chicken?" I asked him.

"Of course he can do it. He's the chicken master," Wooyoung said.

"Of course. I love chicken so much," Yeosang said and I giggled.

He loves chicken so much.

I was busy giggling when Wooyoung passed me some extra tteokbokki. "You can have it."

"Really? Khumawo." I took it happily as I loved tteokbokki so much.

***

"Beyblade battle? I too want to join," I said.

"Okay. Which one do you want to take?" Wooyoung asked.

"This one."

We did a two vs two battle. Yeosang and San in one team, me and Wooyoung in another.

"3...2...1...go!"

We released our beyblades at the same time. Yeosang's beyblade fell on the floor so he was out.

I was cheering for mine. "Dahee fighting!!!"

But my beyblade gave in. I groaned as I saw it. And in the end only San's and Wooyoung's beyblade were spinning. They too cheered for theirs.

The battle was over in few seconds and we got our winner. So the winner was...Wooyoung.

I gave Wooyoung a high five and clapped as our team won. San just pouted, standing there, defeated. And Wooyoung screamed like a dolphin.

"YESSS! WE WONNN!" We both stuck our tongue out to tease San and Yeosang who just stood there, pouting.

***

I was sitting on the couch, talking with Seonghwa oppa and Yunho.

"It's really amazing!" Yunho said, looking at my sketches.

"You're a great artist, Dahee!" Seonghwa oppa said.

"It's not that good," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I blushed as I don't usually get praised.

"You're parents must be proud of you," Seonghwa oppa said and I frowned on hearing that.

Proud?...They don't even acknowledge it when I'm good at something.

"Dahee..." Then suddenly Wooyoung called me. "Here." He threw a bottle of water towards me which I was able to catch.

"Khumawo," I said before drinking from it. I was thirsty anyways.

"Yah! You never offered me water before," Seonghwa oppa said to him.

"Hyung, you never asked for it." Wooyoung shrugged and went away.

"Aish, this kid..." Seonghwa oppa sighed.

"I too get pissed by his behaviour sometimes," I said, shaking my head.

"But I've recently noticed something..." Seonghwa oppa said.

"What is it?"

"Wooyoung has been caring for you a lot these days. His behaviour has changed since you started hanging out with us." He left me in confusion.

"Yeah, I noticed that too," Yunho said. "He never brought any other friends here before. You're the first person he brought here other than us. You might be someone special to him."

Someone special?...

I blushed a bit and tried to change the topic. But I kept thinking about it, he does take care of me nowadays. Maybe we became good friends now.

***

"I knew you would be here."

I looked up to see Wooyoung coming towards me. I was at the rooftop, sketching. He sat beside me, handing me a banana milk.

"Did you buy this for me?" I asked.

"Aniyo. It was one plus one."

"Tch...Anyways thanks."

The weather was nice. So I was just enjoying my time there.

I was taking a sip from the banana milk when Wooyoung cleared his throat.

"Umm Dahee..."

"Hmm?" I turned my head to face him.

"What are you up to this weekend?"

"...Dunno. I don't have any plans."

"Then let's go to the arcade."

"Okay. Let's invite the others too."

"No...Just the two of us."

"Only you and me?"

"Uh..." He nodded.

Mweoya?...

I was deep in thought, thinking about why he wanted only the two of us to go.

Does he...? No way. It can't be...

"I'll beat you this time too so get ready to become my slave again." He stuck out his tongue and ran away.

"Aish, this boy..." I chuckled.

Yeah, Wooyoung is a bit annoying but he's nice too. I think he's cutely annoying.

To be continued...