Chapter 3

A week passes by, Tabita seemed annoyingly pissed all week long but today she was surprisingly happy. Eden and me had met once again for dinner and shared a hug, Lucas was busy throughout the week and we hadn't talked much.

Today was Friday, I was pretty sure I could meet either one of them. Lucas messages me that he will be able to meet me at the restaurant as soon as I end my shift and Eden asks me to meet him once his dinner is over at the restaurant. What is with both of them ALWAYS making planning at the same day and around the same time!

I hustle at work and things move pretty quickly, soon it is evening and I serve Eden as he orders for more food which is nothing but an excuse to see me as he has hardly touched his food.

Finally, Eden finishes his meal he asks me to meet me near the restrooms, I walk over there and few minutes later he comes there with a lusty look on his face.

He starts telling me, "Layla, I wanted to let you know I am not going to fool around with other girls. I think I'm falling for you."
My Heart flutters, was he going to feel the same way I am feeling? He continues explaining himself, "You are everything I desired and somehow you resist my charm, we have met quite a few times and we haven't done anything but hug each other, am I that undesirable for you?" He chuckles sarcastically and then says,"Would you like me to show you what you have been missing all along?" I nod happily but I whisper, "Don't go too far, lets have some patience please". He smiles and say, "I will never let you feel uncomfortable around me!" I blush.

{WARNING: - MATURE CONTENT!}

Eden grabs my hand and pulls me away and takes me inside the washroom, he then grabs me and we go inside a bathroom stall. He sits on the toilet seat and pulls me on his lap, he cups my face and presses his lips hard against mine, he uses one of his strong muscular arms to grab my ass and hold me tight. While the other hand freely explores my collar bones and shoulders and breasts, they leave an electrifying feeling as they move slowly to my temple.
Suddenly a thought enters my mind, "What if Lucas finds out about this or what if someone from the staff walks in!"
I stop Eden's hand from entering my black lace panties and he looks at me with a confused face, I gulp and finally speak up, "Eden I'm sorry but doing this in my workplace will be highly inappropriate. Believe me when I say it is getting hard to resist you day by day but let's pick this somewhere else sometime else it is getting late; I have to meet my boss and reach home too"

Eden sighs, "Layla I hope you mean what you said"

I place a kiss on his lips and cut him off, "Goodbye for now I look forward to seeing you again!" I hurriedly rush out of the washroom, I put myself into A more presentable condition and go up to meet Lucas.

I walk up to Lucas's office, low-key excited to see him I hurry up the stairs.

Lucas welcomes me in his office and before I greet him, he rushes towards me and pulls me in a tight hug!
I hug him back; I feel safe in his arms not only his but Eden's too!

We pull apart after a few minutes and Lucas seems excited as a child and tells me, "LAYLA! I'm so happy we are invited to the world's largest food festival and you along with some other staff members will join me! Celebrities singers and politician everyone from the top 3 percent of the world is invited, the festival is seven days long!"

My mouth drops, this was one of the most elite festivals of the world, whenever it arrived pictures from the festival are ALWAYS viral! Even the hashtags ...

I scream "YESSSSSSSS!" and Lucas seems to smile and adore my insane reaction

He then frowns and informs me that Tabita is also invited, I ignore that topic and tell Lucas that I'm going to leave now, I dance a little on my way down but I clash into Tabita and all my smiles and joys seem to come clashing down
I try to ignore her and walk towards the exit , She walks besides me and says in the bitchiest tone one can ever have, "Sweetheart you must have heard I am going to join you for the festival and mark my words you will have the worst time one can ever have in that festival, Also before you leave you might consider resigning from the internship or take this as a warning , I WILL MAKE IT MY GOAL TO DESTROY WHATEVER REMAINING DAYS YOU HAVE LEFT OF THIS INTERNSHIP."

I shiver at this thought and quickly run to exit the restaurant, what could she possibly mean and what is she going to do!?

~𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞:)
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?~