Chapter 4

A week passes by after my encounter with Tabita, I couldn’t help but wonder what she is up to. This calm before the storm was horrific, the kitchen was busy 24/7, the staff had to work overtime in order to complete the preparations just in time for the festival.

It is Friday, just two days left for the festival. All of us who are joining Lucas at the festival are told to leave for the day and come back on Monday to go to the festival.

I rush back home, avoiding contact with anyone even Lucas, Cora arrives at the apartment a few hours later and helps me rush pack all the things. She helps me choose a few dresses some bikinis and some attractive yet comfortable outfits for the festival. Cora could not come along as she has to manage the restaurant in the absence of Lucas.

[MONDAY}
We arrive at the airport, collect our tickets and head straight to the jet.

Unfortunately, I have to sit with Tabita. We both smile forcefully at each other and sit down in our respective seats. My gut was screaming inside of me to run away and miss the festival, my instincts were pestering me to just leave…somehow, I know that something is going to go bad….

Hours of Awkward silence passes, finally Tabita turns her head to me and says.
” You remember my warning?”
I nod my head; I feel my muscles tensing up
“I hope you don’t take it lightly…I will ruin everything; I sense the tension between you and Lucas. also, how could I forget the rich babe.”
She winks at me. I start to feel nauseous and I rush to the bathroom to throw up. How could she know about this? Who told her? Was it Lucas Eden or Cora??

My mind is nothing but paranoid right now

The Flight lands and we all reach the hotel, after some time of peaceful yet nerve wrecking stress I start getting ready for the inauguration party of the festival.
I wear a gorgeous silk like satin train evening dress with a high slit, perfect for showing every curve of my body yet will look elegant, my body looks stunning, I tie my hair into a neat ponytail and walk down to the ballroom where all functions are going to be held. The festival will be arranged in the open area right in front of the hotel.

The ballroom is filled with memoirs and pictures from the previously held festivals. The air is filled with joy and love and the evening seems you pass peacefully.

Suddenly I hear a ping on my phone, Tabita had sent me a picture. It was her and Eden having sex in the washroom
My heart sinks, I’m about to burst in tears but I control myself and storm in the washroom. My eyes can’t help but stare at both of them were. Eden’s tie seems to be wrapped around his eyes… Eden took his tie off and his eyes move to me …He gasps and says,

“WTFF! Layla why are you standing there? And why are your clothes till on you?”
I chuckle sarcastically, “What do you mean?”
“I thought me and you were doing it! What is Tabita doing here?”
Before I speak Tabita seems to interfere and say
“You should thank the lord that it was me and not her”
She whispers in his ears soft and sexually but loud enough for me to understand,
“The thing you did with your fingers and tongue. You have made me desire you much more now ;)"

She then kisses his cheeks and leaves.
Eden’s face turns pale, “I am truly sorry I thought it was you who came up behind me and blindfolded me with my tie, I never did it on purpose I’m sorry baby I think I’m falling for you and doing this sinful act has hurt you a lot and I’m truly very sorry!”

I can’t help but forgive him, he pulls me into a kiss and I kiss him back, his hand grabs my waist tightly and his fingers trilling down my leg, he moans in my mouth and whispers, “I wish it would have been you instead of her, I would’ve have enjoyed a lot more” and then he resumes the battle with my tongue

I hear the sound of a camera clicking a picture, I stop Eden and turn to look that Tabita had been standing there all along. Our faces turn red…Eden runs away from both of us out of shame and Tabita turns to me and says
“Lets just send this to Lucas, shall we?”
Before I can say anything, she had already sent the pictures to Lucas

My body freezes, everything had sunk. How would Lucas react to this, And Eden doesn’t even know that Tabita sent the pictures to Lucas. This love triangle had become nothing but a disaster! What will happen now?

~𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞:)
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?~