Chapter 15

I wake up in the morning, cuddling with both Lucas and Eden, I don’t know how we got here but somehow, we did.

I look at their beautiful faces both holding my tummy, hands gripping my waist, and sleeping peacefully. I take in the sight and never letting it go from my memories I drift back into sleep.

I wake up to the sound of bickering, hushed bickering, Eden and Lucas stand in the corner of my bed and whisper angrily about something.

I notice a tray full of food on the side table, they look towards me and inform that Lucas was the one behind this and we would be going on a picnic today.

I chuckle excitedly and both of them look at me with awe filled in their eyes.

The day passes by swiftly and its time for us to go on a picnic, we get in the car and both of the men sit in front and I sit in the back with all the food and blanket, mats etc. I was wearing an off-white jumpsuit which showed my legs and shoulders, my red spots were visible but I rarely cared

We reach a beautiful scenery, a beautiful place near the lake and they set it near the lake, not too far and not too close. The scenery is breathtaking, we spend the afternoon talking about Love And Future , it felt surreal to be in that moment with the two people who I love with all my heart, who owned it and at that moment I felt that I never will be able to choose between them, But is it right to fall in love with two people at the same time and never be able to choose?

I felt guilt swarming over me as I took in the beautiful sight, two men madly in love with me and me with them. I looked into their eyes and realized that they felt the same. I questioned myself, shouldn’t I let them go? Because I can’t and will never be able to choose between them, my future lies with both and not with one.

I hate myself for this. I brush all these thoughts of me and start talking with them, Drinking the wine and eating the delicacies, both of them feed me and stuff my face with macaroons

The sun slowly sets and the sky dances vigilantly in colors and there’s a beautiful peace climbing our surroundings. We pack up and take a million pictures together and of me alone.

We drive back home and Tabita tells me to come into the dining room and Lucas and Eden slowly follow me there, it was funny how I had started to know my way around this mansion in just in a few days.

I go and see that a doctor and nurses were standing behind my father, and there was a report in front of me, I walked ahead and took up the report and read it, WHAT THE FUDGE! No No this can’t be happening, with that being the last thing on my mind, my body collapses. Everything turns black.