Chapter 8

Joseph finally manages to remove my bathrobe, I hurry and remove his too, I chuckle when I notice how hard his member has got and:-

I say,

"Lets stick to the basics today, I'm not ready to lose my virginity"

"Sure"

His hand ligers through my body, finally he starts massaging my chest and I let out a small moan, determined to hear more he doesn't stop, while one hand still caressing my breast, the other slowly moves down towards my womanhood, sending chills to every oar of my naked body.
His fingers reach my womanhood while his mouth sucking the cold skin of my shoulders and the other hand massaging my breast, He stops massaging my breast and his lips move down, He sucks my nipples hardly, rough and passionate. I thought to myself is this how either Lucas or Eden will feel? I shrug the thought away and let my self get dissolved in the movement. His kisses start trailing down quickly, while each touch of his lips was exciting me, sending shocks and chills throughout my body, this pleasure was terrifying but so fun at the same time.
He moves his lips down,{you know where *winks*} I grab the bedsheet trying not to move a lot while he is down there pleasuring me; He looks at me and lays himself slowly on top of me slowly giving me enough space to help him pleasure himself, I start stroking it and he groans in pleasure. It feels powerful knowing the effect I hold over someone, I feel his fingers trying to find an opening and my body lets him in, His long fingers find a way in and slowly move in me, I moan loudly I wasn't used to this feeling, no one had done it this way and I have never tried this by myself. His fingers start moving rapidly and I felt better and better with every stroke.

To help suppress my moans he kisses me on my lips, passionately his tongue trying to find an entrance and I allow him to do so, I moan into him and he does the same when we somehow manage to pleasure each other.

After some time, we both were about to reach our climaxes and we did, heavily breathing, Joseph lays down by myside and we clean ourselves and go off to sleep.

{THE NEXT MORNING}
I wake up, finally coming to my senses about what all happened last night, I went from an emotional hurt girl to a horny and sexy girl in a matter of few minutes and the company of Joseph.

Joseph was already awake and informed me that we both won't be going to work today, not to spend more time having too much kinky stuff but to figure out where is the next stop of my unstable life. Suddenly Joseph's phone rings and he speaks to someone,

"Hey man, mmhmm sure cool you can come over for breakfast"
He looks towards and me says, "Layla you might want to wear something other than undergarments, I had my sister send in a dress, its in the bag on the side table. My friend is going to come here pretty soon so freshen up"

I rush to take a refreshing shower ad wear the beautiful dress his sister sent over, it's a peach turtle neck dress which is just above my knees, I look and feel good in the dress.

When I move out, I already hear two men talking, on was Joseph and the other I couldn't figure out but it seemed like someone I knew.
I walked up to the table and my jaw dropped...It was Lucas. MY LUCAS!
How did they know each other? How was Lucas going to react?

~𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞:)
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?~