Chapter 10

Author's Note: -

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for accompanying me through this story, I just wanted to let you all know it means a lot to me! Don't forget to vote and comment, also follow me for more updates and stories

(I am already planning for new stories so if you have any ideas feel free to let me know!)

So, continue reading, feel free to correct me at any point I don't know much about writing books and I do it out of a hobby

Much Love, Kashish.

Back to the story: -

A week passes by of hustles and troubles and moving in to my new apartment, Both Eden and Lucas do not seem to move from my side. Both of them helped me a lot and I am grateful.

As for Joseph, He sent me a mail regarding my job and asked whether I still wanted to continue working there or I wanted to leave? Unable to answer that question I asked him to give me some time and ill have my answer till then

I finally settled in, I had invited both Lucas and Eden over for dinner. I wore a simple baby pink silk blouse and black pants.

The dinner began and everything was going smoothly, we talked giggled and just absorbed ourselves in our friendship more than in a relationship. My heart fluttered at every flirty comment they made or some dirty pick up line they tried, I played along and this dinner was going more smoothly than every other dinner.

I excused them to use the washroom, And I started coughing loudly, When I saw there was bloody all over my hands. I immediately got scared, I didn't want to inform any one of them for this so I brushed this experience over, and returned.

We continued talking and had dessert.
Lucas had the idea of watching a movie, we all cuddled and started watching The Notebook on Netflix, my eyes were drowsy and my body was annoyingly heating up.

Lucas POV (Point of View):-

Right next to me, Layla fell asleep. The movie was still playing. Eden gestured towards me to help him carry her to the bedroom. She was quite heavy I thought to myself.

We adjusted her down on the bed and both of us laid on opposite sides of the bed while she was in the middle, she looked uncomfortable in her clothes so we helped her change into her silk satin shorts and tee, her boy was surely a blessing! Her skin was beautiful, soft and delicate, "She has a fever" whispered Eden. I touched her forehead and her body was heating up with every minute.

There were tiny red spots all along her body, these thoughts weren't leaving my mind, Me and Eden didn't leave her that night. We slept in the same bed.

Eden's POV:-

Lucas had already fallen asleep, I looked at Layla and saw the hint of moonlight falling on her face

She looked incomparably flawless, she wasn't like those actresses I went out with or the models, her face was adorable even without makeup and I don't think she has got any surgeries done!
I fall asleep thinking of Layla and how I could have a future with her

THE NEXT MORNING

Layla's POV:-

I got up feeling both their hands on me , grabbing me and claiming me as their own

I didn't bother them much my joints were paining miserably

What was wrong with me?