Chapter 11

I didn’t have the courage to go and see a doctor, I ignored all these symptoms. To be honest, I was scared of getting to know something I didn’t want to!
Lucas decided to come over again in the night, Eden had to fly to Germany for a business deal. I wanted to tell Lucas about this but I couldn’t

<LATER IN THE EVENING>

It was around 6:30 , Lucas was on his way so I decided to take a shower till then, I hurried to the shower and took an unexpectedly long bath , when I came out I realized I forgot to get my bathrobe , I went in my room and my eyes widened, Lucas was sitting on my bed, When his eyes met mine he immediately turned his back. I got my towel from the closet and quickly wrapped the towel around my naked wet body.

Lucas then turned around and walked towards me, desire and lust pooling in his eyes and you know where my lust started *winks*

He walks over to me and I drop my towel. Leaving my naked body for him. He then leans in for a kiss and doesn’t let me go, his hands moving up and down and his hands grab my ass and pick me up

He throws me on the bed and places his head between my legs and starts eating me, his tongue flicks my clitoris and sucks me hard, his lips savour the taste of my flower and he loves it, his tongue slowly enters my hole and he flicks it, I moan and my back arches.

He holds my legs for support and doesn’t let me go until I’ve had my first orgasm.

Soon I go down on my knees and gag on his shaft, he throws me on the bed and turns me around. he puts the head in first but slowly puts the whole shaft in and I moan as it hits exactly where it should have

He thrusts in and out of me as fast as he can when he knows I am comfortable; his body was sweating and soon was mine.

The room was filled with the sound of skin banging on skin and things were pretty intense

After some time, he lets out a groan as he cums in me and I do the same but on top of his shaft.

He holds me in his arms and we go to sleep without having dinner

I wake up the next morning to find some bruises on my body where Lucas held me while we were doing is the SIN.
I felt guilt controlling me and when I looked for the condom to throw it away there was none, WE WERE UNSAFE! And as I remember he let out his fluids in me!

I wasn’t ready to be a mother, WHAT THE HELL! I feel my body spiraling out of control, I feel dizzy and my eyes close slowly while my body drops to the ground…