Growing scars

Buckle up kiddos, you're in for a long ride.  TW!!!! Sexual assult!! If you get easily triggered by these things please please please don't stick around for this update!

The Falconclaw Pack, with Aaron:

Aaron read over the note a few times, trying to decipher each word since the handwriting was less than discernable. The woman was now sitting in the office chair, curled up.

Something on the note caught their eyes. 2 fingerprints in a shade of red. Katelyn and Garroth saw it too. With the extra additional of werewolve scents, it reeked of blood, and it was most definitely Aphmau's.

"Oh god..." Katelyn growled, a maniac smile spreading across her face. "I'm gonna end that son of a bitch." Aaron nodded in agreement. His eyes began shifting from the dark charcoal color to a crimson red.

"Calm down Aaron. Now we have a huge lead." Garroth hummed. Aaron closed his eyes to channel his anger.

"We need to make this a stealth mission. Im going to take Travis, Blaze, and you Katie. Garroth, you're gonna stay behind and make sure people don't go crazy. We're leaving at dusk." Aaron dismissed his counterparts from his office so that they could let Travis and Blaze know what was gonna happen.

He then turned to the chair where the woman was sat. Or rather, previously sat. On his desk was a note.

"I'm not yet ready to reveal my name but know that if you want to save Aphmau, you have to some soon. She's hanging onto life as it stands. We can't touch the ropes that she's tied up with, so bring something sharp."

"What the hell?" He looked to the window that was left adjar. As quickly as she came, she was gone. He then thought back to Aphmau. Who knows who that woman was or what ahe was talking about but something about her was far to genuine to ignore.

Hang in there, Aphmau.

———————————————————

The Pheonix Pack, with Aphmau:

Aphmau hadn't been fed in 2 days now. She was barely alive at this point. All she could wonder was if it would kill for anyone to being her some food.

She was lost in blissful thought, but was immediately snapped out of her daydream when the basement door opened.

She could hear a familiar sound of heavy thuds hitting the steps. Shit...Balto...

He turned the corner of the stairs to face her. Then he started laughing crazily. He had completely lost it. "Oh Aphie, you look so helpless." He started walking towards her. She couldn't move. She was paralyzed with fear and still restrained to the wall.

"Oh boy am I gonna have fun with you!" He grabbed her chin, his tounge trying to slip its way into her mouth. I don't want this. I want to go home. She bit down as hard as she could and kicked him away, only earning a backhand slap to the face. She yelped out in pain and desperation.

Next thing she knew, he was groping her. She screamed and cried, kicking fiercely and trying to get him away. He started sucking down on her neck and leaving countless hickys. She was disgusted. She wanted to vomit. She just wanted to leave. She would've rather died than let that continue. He swished out his blade and began to slice at her skin when he was bored.

Aphmau was crying uncontrollably by the time he left the room, which was about 20 or so minutes later. She was shaking, her ears laying flat against my head. For a while after, she just caught her breath. She tried to ignore the seething pain and disgust. She was horribly disoriented.

Aphmau was still shaking from the events that had just taken place. Her legs and arms were cut up, she even had a cut on my face.

Later, Tatiana came down to stitch her up, along with Ein. They must have known something happened because when they saw her, they looked unsettled. Tatiana brought her first aid kit and gave the disheveled woman an apple. She didn't eat it. She couldn't eat it. She might as well have been starving but nothing could stop the horrid want to throw up.

"What...did he do...to you..?" Ein asked, almost in tears. Ein was Aphmau's half brother and her friend before she left. When he called Aphmau out initially, he was clueless as to why he had to chase her. She never blamed him for anything.

"You don't wanna know." Aphmau shivered, her voice cracking. A tear slid down her face and Tatiana wiped it off. She knew what he did. Facing Aphmau , Tatiana pulled the collar of her shirt down just enough to see purple splaches covering her collar bones. She quickly pulled her shirt back up.

"I don't wanna guess..but I'm going to assume the worst.." She kept stitching Aphmau up.

"Almost...he tried...really hard..." Aphmau choked on her words as tears started to flood down her face, landing on her arms.

"I'm sorry." Ein crouched and leaned on the wall. Tear streamed down his face and he desperately tried to dry them up with his long sleeves. "I didn't...I didn't know he-"

"Ein..." Aphmau whimpered weakly, "It's not your fault.." He moved next to his half-sister. Tatiana finished stiching me up and sat on my other side, leaning against me.

"I wanna get you out of here but he threatened my family... I'm sorry Aphmau..." Tatiana whispered.

"It's okay...you've done so much. Getting that note to Aaron was more than I could ask for." Aphmau started drifting into her thoughts until Ein poked her.

"When did you get a boyfriend?-"
Aphmau cut him off.

"A weekish after my brilliant escape. Turns out my Boyfriend, Aaron, is the ultima and I'm his luna. That definitely helped our relationship but we clocked very nicely otherwise."

"...I miss them."

"Aaron as in the Alpha of the Falcon Claw pack?! He's your boyfriend?...." a moment of silence passed as Ein thought about what he was gonna say next.

"Can I meet him?" Ein's eyes sparkled. He knew of the Falconclaw pack so he was excited to learn about them.

"Sure. Right after I get the hell out of here." Aphmau chuckled. Ein suddenly went silent.

"Uh...Aph...I have a question to ask you..." He took a deep breath. "How long has Balto been hurting you..?" He questioned hesitantly.

"Since, a long time."

"Aphmau..." Tatiana replied, her eyes filling with once again filling with tears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ein weeped, hugging onto his sibling.

"I didn't want you guys to worry." She replied quietly.

"We're your beat friends and Ein is your brother! We're supposed to worry!" Tatiana wailed.

"If you're too loud, Balto will hear you." Aphmau wispered, pointing to her ears and then putting a finger to her mouth.

She heard a crash come from upstairs. Then
a familiar mans voice. Aaron...

———————————————————

CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHA

How was that? Im sorry if it reached dark topics. These things happen and we can't control them so why bit bring some awareness to them..? Even if it's just a little, it's still something.

Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Until next update~