Aaron's family

The Falconclaw pack, with Aaron:

It had been 2 weeks since we rescued Aphmau but got shot in return. We had finally been moved to our room yesterday and at the moment, Aphmau was cuddled up to my side and sleeping. Her face was so carefree when she was asleep. She wasn't scared or angry, she was just at peace.

I sat looking down at her, examining her. One thing was for certain. I'm going to marry this woman.

While I was lost in my thoughts, the door had opened. I turned my head and there stood my Mom, my Dad, Melissa, and Lucinda.

"Awww," I rolled my eyes as my family walked around the bed to get a good look at her.

"She's a cutie Aaron," Melissa smiled. I nodded and looked back down at her. Her heartbeat started to pick up and her ears went down. She started trembling and hugged me tighter. My family moved back towards my side of the bed.

I shook her slightly, trying not to hurt her. "Aph, babe, wake up. It's just a dream. He can't hurt you anymore," I whispered in her ear, causing her ear to twitch.

"Trauma?" Lucinda questioned, looking towards me. I nodded and rubbed her back.

"Babe, wake up." She shook her head no and curled back up to me.

"Aph, c'mon, I know you're awake."

"I mean, I was awake, but now I'm going back to sleep," Aphmau muttered, causing Melissa, Lucinda, and Mom to giggle. She nuzzled into my side and actually fell back asleep.

"You're kidding me...I guess I'm not moving for another hour." I groaned quietly.

"You guys haven't even been allowed to move around much in a week and a half," Zoey mentioned, walking into the room with her medical supplies.
"I'm just here to change your bandages, I'll be out of your hair in one moment."

"I'm not even gonna ask how you managed to get shot." Dad said, sighing.

"I'll tell you, maybe not around Aphmau though." They all gestured to Aph. Even thought they didn't know anything about the situation, they were connecting the dots.

I winced at the sudden touch of the
anti-bacterial pad to my wound. Zoey finished cleaning the wound and wrapped new bandages around it.

She moved to the other side of the bed, sitting down and poking Aphmau.

"Wake up Aphmau, I gotta change your bandages." Aphmau groaned.

"I'm too tired to try and go back to sleep again so okay." Aphmau finally scooted away from me and turned her right arm where she had gottem shot.

"Oh so now you get up." I said sarcastically. She was facing the other way from me so she couldn't see that my family was in the room.

"Yeah, I'd rather use you as a pillow than listen to you." The room was silent.

"Joking, joking...erm, kinda. Okay wait let me rephrase that. I'll listen to you sometimes, but if it comes down to sleep and listening to you, I would pick sleep."

Melissa finally laughed out loud, getting the attention of everyone in the room. "Oh my Irene I love this girl already!"

Aphmau turned around out of curiosity and her eyes widened a bit. "I'm sorry! I didn't see you guys there! A-Are you Aaron's family?"

"Yes we are, and what's your name?" Dad asked. I looked back towards Aphmau and she was just finishing getting patched up. Zoey quietly left the room and left us to our conversation.

"Ah yes, I didn't really introduce myself. My name is Aphmau."

"I'm Aaron's sister! My name is Melissa and this is my girlfriend Lucinda!"

I love this ship so much oml🥰🥰🥰(also, fair warning, if you're homophobic, racist, or disrespect the rest of the Lgbtq+ community, leave my page. Or if you're republican because I can smell some people here are like that. I don't want none of that over here.)

"Hey, I'm Lucinda, it's nice to meet you!" Aphmau seemed tense but tried not to show it. She wave and smiled, scooting back over and grabbed onto me, wrapping her arms around my left arm.

My family took seats around the room and sat doen so that they could have a conversation. Aphmau didn't add to much, just some snarky comments and a bit about her life before this, but not the abuse part.

"Aphmau, If you don't mind me asking, where have your parents been during all of this?" My dad asked. Her ears lowered a bit and she gripped tighter onto me.

"Ah, about that...My Mama and Papa passed away when I was 10. Both trapped in a fire and I was brought to the Pheonix Fighters Pack." Her face was grim.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Mom responded. Her mouth turned from a frown to a smile while she reassured my family that it was okay.

"They're probably better off then me up there so I'm not to sad about it anymore." I glared at Melissa and she smirked.

"Better off then you? Has my brother been being annoying?"

"No, not at all. I mean, he's over protective but he's treated me better than everyo-." A familar squeak came from the little enclosure and Jeff hopped out.

"Aaaand here he is again." I groaned.

"AGH! What is that THING?!" Dad yelled, hugging mom, who also looked terrified.

"Is that...a chipmunk..?" Lucinda asked looking at me. Jeff had a small amount of medical tape wrapped around his body from when he was injured somehow during the note mission.

Aphmau leaned away from me so that she could reach Jeff, who hopped on her hand.

"Aphmau gives Jeff more affection than she does to me." I said, pouting and glaring at Jeff, who somehow mimicked my face and glared back.

"I didn't see you sit in my hair while I was getting kidnapped and bring a note miles away and back to you guys so that you knew where I was." She gave Jeff little pets and he laid down on her.

"Well it's not like I knew you were gonna get kidnapped, Jeff just so happened to be small enough to stay with you...it's amazing that there's actually someone smaller than you.." I whispered the last part so that ahe wouldn't hear.

My family laughed at our friendly arguments and we spent the rest of the day talking. They decided that they were gonna stay for a couple days and we finally went to sleep.

———————————————————

Wow, that was exhausting to write. Well anyways, I'm back from my break and I'm probably only going to post two days a week because I'm finding it harder and harder to write this story.  (My update schedule is gonna be totally messed up so I'll keep you guys posted!)

Don't get me wrong, I love CWTW but because it's coming to an end I don't think that there's going to be much more and I am kind of in a writers block. I promise I have more series ready in my drafts for you guys.

Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Until next update~

MANGLE AWAYYYYYYY
(1155 words)