Before we start

So this is basically just showing what you wear during the game part.

So thats what you wear and also you have two necklaces, one with a moon pendant and one with a eye pendant

So thats what you wear and also you have two necklaces, one with a moon pendant and one with a eye pendant. Your hair is also in two mini buns and than the rest is just down. But if its not long enough to do that than it is just kinda there you know. Just flowyyyy. Have dangly star earrings that are made out of a gold looking material. So incase you can't see it let me just write it out.
Your outfit:
A black tantop with a sheer black turtleneck long sleeve that has a sun, moon, star and constellation pattern. With a brownish orange skirt that goes up to your thigh and has a brown belt with a simple gold buckle. And also black thigh high socks with fishnet stockings underneath. And for shoes, you have black combat boots. As for accessories, you have two gold chain necklaces, one with a moon pendant and the other with an eye pendant. Both pendants being made out of gold as well. And you also have dangly star earrings and a black mini bag.

So yeahh thats your outfit!
Also each chapter will be about 5,000 words! So they will be long and take some more time to write!
And I think thats about it... Enjoy the story!