Free time and a firework show!

Mmmm my pillow feels softer today. I snuggle into in more and fall back into sleep. Only to be interrupted by something touching my head which made me open my eyes. I look to see Chiaki petting my head and yawning. In the corner of my eye see Chiaki's chest and realize i'm laying on her chest...AND I SNUGGLED INTO IT TOO!! I get up immediately after realizing what was happening. I can feel my face radiating warmth.

"G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Good morning C-Chiaki!" I say my voice became a higher pitch.

"*yawn* Good morning (y/n)...do you feel better?" She rubbed her eyes as she asked.

"Uhh y-yeah. Thanks a lot for yesterday. I'll have to thank Teru for the soup as well as Mikan, Nagito and Sonia...EH B-but s-sorry for sleeping on you..."

"It's okay...But we should get up now." i agree and we both get up from the bed. I let her use the bathroom first as I grab my clothes so I can change.

She got out and told me she would go change and met up with me outside her cabin. I agreed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done I changed into my clothes and put on my boots and grab anything else I need. Walk out of my cabin and lock it behind me. I see Chiaki waiting for me and playing her game.

I walk up to her and she notices me. She puts her game in her sweater pocket to acknowledge me.

"Ready for breakfast now?"

"mhmm" I nod at her question.

We both walk and make it to the restaurant. Grabbing food and sitting down next to Byakuya and Gundham.

"Good morning Togami, Gundham." I smile at them.

"Good morning mortal and witch" He said as he fed his devas.

"Good morning to you both as well" Togami said after he finished chewing

"...Morning..." Chiaki said sleepily as she got a sudden rush of sleepiness.

We all ate and had a small conversation on how the devas could change the world, but it was mostly Gundham and Togami arguing. Very entertaining though. I finished before them and left, going to the kitchen to find Teru.

"Teruteru...?" I trailed off, popping my head in to the kitchen. "oh there you are" I say fully walking in.

"hmmm? did you need something, love?"

"Yeah, uh just wanted to say thanks for making me food yesterday while I was sick."

"Oh yeah...you should give me a kiss in retu-"

"no."

"but-"

"no."

"Fine. Glad to see your better"

"mhm thanks. Welp have a good day! bye bye"

"Goodbye Darling~"

Teru isn't that bad sometimes. hm. Welp time to get stuff for who I'll hang out with today. Hmm I haven't hung out with Peko for a while. Also Mahiru and Hiyoko. I'll hang out with them.. hmm who else..Oh Mikan. Haven't hung out with her for a while. Alright got my people, time to go to the store..

Hmm I wonder what I should get them. Let's look for Mikan's gift first. hmm last time we got her bandages and a stapler thing what else could we get her. I know she likes the Queens straightjacket. Although it's kinda weird...I'll just get her it and hope she likes it. I walk around the store and find it placing it in my bag. Now for Peko. ooo a sword book. i think she'll like this 'Secret Wind Sword Book' yeahh. I put it in my backpack. Now for Mahiru and Hiyoko. I come across a big fan.