Sick and Dead inside

I woke up to my head pounding...Lovely. With a groan I look over to my clock to see its 7, an hour then I should normally be up at. hugieuhjuerfu Love that. I feel like shiiittt. I roll over to my other side and close my eyes. Hoping when I wake up again I'll feel better than right now.

-Chiaki's POV-

Mmm I wake up to Usami's morning announcement. With a yawn I get out of bed. Slipping off my pjs and getting dressed into my everyday clothing, also falling asleep mid-way.

I make my way to the restaurant. hmm I wonder what I'll eat today. I still feel sleepy too...

I grab a plate and fill it with strawberries, pancakes and some scrambled eggs. I eat tired like and also sleep mid-way. Although Sonia woke me up, concerned for me. I look around the room and realize (y/n) isn't here.

"hey Sonia?"

"Hmm?" She looks over at me while drinking her orange juice.

"Have you seen (y/n), yet?" I feel a little more awake. I should stop gaming till 3 am.

"No, I haven't. I thought they came here earlier and ate already..." She said confused and a little concerned.

"hmm I'll go check on her.." I told her and ate a little faster trying to finish faster.

"Okay, let me know if she's alright!" I nod and say goodbye as I put the dirty dishes away and make my way to (y/n)'s cabin.

I knock on her door and hear some shuffling then heard it stop.

"(y/n)? are you in there?" I feel very awake now.

I hear a muffled 'yeah' through the door.

"Can I come in?"

I hear another yeah. I twist the doorknob and see (y/n) red in the face and struggling to stand up. I quickly take off my shoes and bag while closing the door and walking over to her. I help her stand and lead her back to bed.

"Are you feeling alright (y/n)?" I ask as she lays back down.

"Nah I feel like shit..." She huffed out and closed her eyes.

"hmm maybe if I get Mikan she can help you feel better.."

"whatever sounds fine..."

I touch her forehead softly and feel her burning up. With no hesitation I slip on my flats and tell her goodbye and I'll be back, to go find Mikan and get medical supplies that will help her feel better.

I find Mikan in the supermarket.

"Mikan,"

"AHHH! O-Oh c-Chiaki. Did you n-need something?" She screamed startled but calmed down when she realize it was me.

"Yeah, (y/n) is sick and I was hoping you could nurse her back to help...since your a nurse..." I haven't talked this much in a long time.

"Huh? D-Do you know what her symptoms are?"

"Not exactly..She was red in the face and could barely stand up. She also felt really hot when I touched her forehead. So I'm assuming a fever or cold."

"Alright, let me go get some supplies then I'll come over and help out. If you could get her something to eat that would be great. Something light and not heavy on the stomach." She said then ran out to go get stuff for (y/n).

Huh, seems like when she's in the zone she won't stutter. Interesting.

I look through the store isles and find a canned chicken soup and go to grab it. Wait, I could ask Teruteru to make her a soup instead. With a nod I make my way to the restaurant where teru was still at. I walk in and see him looking around for something.