Yay Yay Fun house day!

Ahhh the beauty of waking up and wishing you didn't. Yesterday was fun and confusing. Not only was I kissed by Gundham, Ibuki, and I was kissed by Chiaki too! Who knew i could be so... fruity.

Anyways, today will be quite an interesting day. I should hang out with Kaz, haven't had time alone with him for a while, and probably hang out with anyone else I see. But first, breakfast.

After getting ready for the day, I made my way out to the little dining area.

As I'm walking out, I also see Chiaki and blush, remembering what happened yesterday. I nod at her and she waves, then lifts her hood and walks away.

Looks like things will be awkward for a while ):)

I walked over and saw Hiyoko and Mahiru sitting and eating some eggs.

"Cant believe we have to cook our own food! Teru-Teru usually handles it. If he didn't cook, he would be useless!"

"Now now, hiyoko,. We don't call others useless! That's being mean. I would have to agree that he is a trashy perv, but he does make good food. And while he's not here, I wouldn't mind cooking for you."

"Eheheh yay! I love you big sis mahiru!" Hiyoko throws herself on Mahiru, giving her a big hug.

"Hey guys", I grab their attention, which causes Mahiru to turn red in embarrassment from the position she's in.

"Hey big sis (y/n)!" Hiyoko makes her way to me and now its my turn to be squished. I pat her head in acknowledgment

"What are you guys doing?"

"Big sis Mahiru and I were eating breakfast, do you want us to make you some?" Hiyoko lets go of me and continues to eat what's left of her food.

"Nah it's fine, I can make my own food". I make my way to the fridge and see a muffin and yogurt. I grab them so I don't actually have to cook.

I sit down across from them and began to eat.

Nagito's POV

Hmm I don't think trash like me deserves to eat breakfast this morning. I think I'll figure out the secret, since one of us needs to figure out the secret so we can leave.

"Usami" I call out as I waited sitting on my bed.

"Love~ Love~ Huh? Is something wrong, Nagito!?"

"No, I was just wondering if you could give me a hint for solving the secret of this place. I'm stumped." Maybe lying to her will make her feel bad and just tell me

"Oh no!" She became depressed instantly. "Well I-I can't really say much...But maybe go give the escape room a chance! There's a hint in there once you do it!" She waved her hands around happily.

"Hmm okay I guess I'll do that.." I nod at her and she disappears, leaving a pink dust cloud.

Guess we're doing an escape room today....

(y/n) POV

I finished my breakfast as the girls started to leave.

"Hey (y/n) do you want to join us? We're going to go the playground area and take some photos since I still have my camera". Hiyoko nods as Mahiru asks me

hmm well why not?

"Yeah sure, not like there's anything else to do here.."

Realistically, I know the secret to this place but I kind of enjoy it and it allows people to get along. Yeah

We all make our way down the stairs to go to the elevator to get to the strawberry house. We make it to the strawberry house and I catch a glimpse of something white enter the door of the escape room. Huh, strange.