Welcome to Danganronpa!

"Alright Time to replay this game for the 75th time this year." I muttered to myself, while booting up Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

You are a big fan of the Danganronpa series, I mean who wouldn't be? The games were amazing and had great plot twists. You were a big fan of the second game specifically, The characters were well written and they were your favorite cast. The plot itself was great as well. Everyone wished of going to the Danganronpa world. To join their favorite characters and fall in love with them or befriend them and prevent any killings. If only it were that easy.

I patiently waited as the main menu popped up. I grab the control and click new game. Waiting as it loads in. But suddenly it froze, confused I tap the tv screen lightly to see if it would fix itself. When I suddenly blacked out.

-------------------------------------

"Hey" Someone was shaking you awake.

"Huh?" I blinked trying to get used to the light in the room.

"Do you know anything about what we are supposed to do?" The voice asked.

"Um no" I held my head and finally looked around. My eyes widen when I realized where I am. I'm sitting down in a school desk and what looks to be the classroom for the second game I love. I look over at who was talking to me before.

"I guess that would make sense. All of us are confused." They let out a sigh. My eyes widen when I realized who was talking to me. The Nagito Komeada.

"Um Are you okay?"

"Oh! Um yeah just um...C-can you explain to me whats happening? Since I was asleep you know?" He looked down at you confused and concerened.

"Sure! Anything for an ultimate like you!" He did a creepy smile. "But were just kinda waiting here. The guy in white said we should all wait for the last student and to see if they know anything as well."

"I see" Looking around once again, I realized I was in the classroom with the whole cast of the second game, except we were only missing Hajime. "Well Thank you!"

"No problem!" He waved and left to the side of the classroom.

Okay (y/n), Youre in what seems to be the second game classroom. Sitting in a desk. Ah! My clothes even changed! wait.

This outfit slaps not gonna lie.

Wait no! Keep it together.

Last thing I remember is having the game freeze then touching it to see if that would fix it. The only thing it was make me black out somehow. So If I use protagonist knowledge, IM IN THE GAME!!!!!!!

But is that even possible? Logically? scientifically?? What am I even doing here?? This is stressful indeed. I looked down once again looking at my new outfit. It consisted of a black tank top with a sheer black turtleneck long sleeve that has a sun, moon, star and constellation pattern. With a brownish orange skirt that goes up to my thighs and has a brown belt with a simple gold buckle. And also black thigh high socks with fish net stockings underneath. And for shoes, I have black combat boots. As for accessories, I have two gold chain necklaces, one with a moon pendant and the other with an eye pendant. Both pendants being made of gold as well. And I also have dangly star earrings and a black mini bag.

This is confusing. What am I even doing here? Letting a deep breath out I put my head down on the desk. For now, I'll just have to wait for Hajime to appear.

Suddenly the door opened and You assumed Hajime finally arrived.

"...Huh?"

"...Who goes there?" You assumed that was Peko speaking.