New Island time!

"Good morning everyone! It is now currently 10 am, which means time to get up and have breakfast! I will also have an announcement after breakfast time! Love! Love!" The monitor then flickered off.

hghhhhh. I'm tired. The party was fun but super tiring. Oh well, Time to get up. I sit up and pull off the covers. I walk over to my closet and grab my clothing. Putting on my shirts, then tights and socks, then pulling on my skirt. Finally putting on my boots, necklaces and earrings. I put my hair back and go to the sink to splash some water on my face, and pat it dry with a fluffy towel. Wonder what I'm going to do today. For now I should just go eat breakfast. I walk over to my door and make my way through it. Closing it behind me and making sure it's locked. I don't see anyone yet. Maybe their still not up yet or already inside. I start to walk to the hotel to make my way into the restaurant.

I open the hotel doors to see Peko making her way up the stairs. I follow to go inside the restaurant. I wonder who I should sit next to todayyy... Maybe Fuyuhiko? I haven't talked much to him yet so I guess I'll sit next to him. I see him near the back of the restaurant eating. I grab some fruit, eggs and hash browns and grab a bottle of iced green tea. Then make my way over to Fuyuhiko.

"Hi, Can I sit here?" I ask, but if he says no I'm going to sit here either ways.

"Tch No dumbass leave me alone" He says before eating some more food.

"Okay! Great" I set down my food and sit down smiling at his annoyed face.

"I told you to leave me alone, You deaf bitch?" He started to turn red out of anger.

"Damn chillll. I will try not to annoy you, Just want to eat and maybe become friends."

"As if I'd ever become friends with any of you" He looked away angry.

"You could become good friends with us if you gave us a chance. But I get it."

"Huh? What do you mean by that"

"I am a psychic after all." I pause to take a sip of my tea "I know your deepest darkest secrets" I said ominously while staring into his eyes. He looked really nervous and didn't know what to say.

"uh-"

"Just kidding! or am I? Nah, but I won't say anything. Since it's not my place to" I tried to re-assure him but he still seemed uneasy. He then took a minute to think and just gave me a nod.

"You better not say anything or I'll kill you bitch." He grumbled. He then continued to eat his pancakes. I nodded and we ate together in peace. He finished before me and got up and left, taking his dirty dishes. I tell him goodbye and he grunts in response. I finish up my food and leave my dirty dishes in the bin. Just standing around waiting for Usami to show up and tell us her announcement. I see everyone else is basically done eating at this point.

"Heheh. Hello everyone! I have a very important announcement today!" Usami puffed out her chest proud.

"Please Just get on with it" Togami sighed.

"O-okay." Her confidence faltered a little. "So, I have decided. To give you guys a new motive."

"A new one?" Nanami asked sleepily.

"Yeah! I have opened up a new Island! So you can become better friends!" She cheered.

"OH WOW! I wonder if there's any music type buildings!" Ibuki wondered out loud.

"Will there be anything dangerous there?" Togami asked the stuffed rabbit.

"Wah! Of course not! I would never put you guys in danger!" Usami cried out.