Is that really called Tity Typhoon!??

Waking up again for another nice day. Yes. I get up and hear Monomi's morning announcement go off. I get up from bed and start to get ready for the day. I take a quick shower and get changed into my clothes. Hmm I know we all have signature outfits and all but man this is getting kinda boring. I should go shopping yeahh...I put on my boots and grab my bag after putting on my accessories. I open the door and start to head out, locking it behind me and making my way to go get breakfast. I say good morning to Kaz, Fuyu, Nekomaru and Mahiru on my way there.

I get inside and say good morning to Peko and Sonia who were in the lounge room. I make my way upstairs and grab myself a plate of food. I sit next to Gundham since I haven't talked to him in a while.

"Good morning Dark lord! Can I sit next to you?" I asked him.

"Good morning Witch, and Yes feel free to sit next to me, Gundham the forbidden one!" He cheered as he fed the devas who squeaked at my arrival. I sat down and San-D ran over to me. I smiled at her and pet her head, she purred in delight. I ate some of my food and the continued to play with San-D along with Champ-P who joined us.

"Here Witch," He handed me some seeds "Please feed them since it is their breakfast time" I nod and give Champ-P and San-D a seed each and the nibble on it. Gundham and I continue to eat as the devas eat too. We also had a small conversation about the Devas favorite foods, They all enjoy seeds but Champ-P enjoys eating Greens too, and Jump-P liked to eat fruits. Maga-Z and San-D mostly enjoy seeds over greens or fruits.

We both finished eating when we saw Monomi pop out of nowhere.

"Ehem. Good morning everyone! I have an announcement!"

"Huh? What it is?" Mahiru asked.

"Yeah please enlighten us" Fuyu said sarcastically.

"I will!!" Seems like she doesn't understand sarcasm. "I have decided to open up another Island! Since you've all been getting along, I hope this new Island helps too!!" She cheered.

"Nicee!" Ibuki screamed.

"Is there anything dangerous there?" Togami asked her.

"N-NO! I would never put you guys in danger! I've told you this many times already!"

"I think we should go check it out now." Peko said calmly.

Everyone agreed with her and we all made our way over to the new island. On the way there I had a small conversation with Kaz and Gundham about how superior Gundham is compared to Kaz. It was funny. We then arrived at the new island. From the entrance it seemed like a dry and run down area. In this island if I can remember correctly it has the hospital, motel, theater an alleyway and a music venue. I split from the group and make my way towards the right. Let's see...Hospital first then I guess. I walk inside it and it looks really run down. Damn. I hear the door open and see Mikan walk in.

"Oh hey Mikan"

"H-Hello (y/n) W-would you like to look around the H-Hospital t-together?"

"Yeah!" We then both made our way through the lobby doors and into a hallway.

We looked through it for the next 30 minutes and then I left to go to the next area. Mikan said she wanted to stay a little longer so I said goodbye then left. I then start to walk to the next place which is the motel. I see Hiyoko and Mahiru in the parking lot area and Akane walking into one of the motel rooms.

"Hey guys!" I waved at them

"Hi" they responded.

"Are you guys checking the motel out too?"