The fun house?!

Ahhh, waking up once again. You know, introducing it like this is getting kinda old. But anyways, I get up and start my day as usual. Doing my morning routine. I finish and grab my bag and head out for breakfast. 

I wonder what we're doing today. Or more like, what should I do today. hmmm. I'll figure it out after I eat. Who knows Usami might have something planned. *wink*

I walk out and over to the restaurant. Saying hello and good morning to Sonia and Nekomaru on my way there. 

I walk in and grab the food I wanted to eat this fine morning. 

Who to sit next too hmmmmmmm

I haven't talked to Ibuki in a while, so I'll sit next to her, Mahiru and Hiyoko!

I grab my food and walk over to sit in between Mahiru and Ibuki. 

"Hi guys! Do you mind if I sit with you?" 

"No go ahead" Mahiru replies as she eats her breakfast. 

"Of course you can sit with us Big sis (y/n)!"

"Yeah! Ibuki agrees!" 

I thank them and sit down, placing my food on the table. 

"So back to what I was saying, Photography really isn't that hard. It's just you have to have a good sense of time and place."

"What does that mean.." Ibuki asked with dot eyes. 

"Its when you.. It's a little difficult to explain. So for example, If you're trying to take a picture of a butterfly. You'd want to go to a place with flowers and where butterflies are commonly seen." Mahiru explains while eating a strawberry. 

"So that would be the Place then?" Ibuki asks while tilting her head a bit. 

"Wow, can't believe YOU'D figure that out" Hiyoko comments sarcastically. 

"Well of course I AM smart!" Ibuki boasts happily. 

"Ehehe" I laugh awkwardly and continue to eat. 

"Correct, Now you'd need the perfect time. Obviously you'd want a butterfly in the picture. So you would just wait for a butterfly to appear and, click! You'd get a picture of them. I think its simple." She shrugs and eats some more food. 

"Ibuki should totally try that out!" She cheers with a piece of pancake on her fork. 

"Ahaha, I could lend you my camera or we could go take pictures together" Mahiru offers. Ibuki nods her head rapidly. 

"We should have big sis (y/n) and big sis Mahiru to model!" Hiyoko suggests with a smile on her face. 

"H-Huh?"

"I'm not sure about that Hiyoko.." Mahiru says with a small blush.

"I-I mean I could give it a go. Not sure I'd be good at it but I can try my best!" I say nervously. 

"It's settled then! Ibuki will take the best pictures of Mahiru and (y/n) ever!" Ibuki yells causing everyone to stare at her.

"You're going to do a photoshoot! Oh my that sounds fun!!" Sonia claps, cheering. 

"Sounds like such a hopeful act especially using someone so full of hope as a model and Mahiru too of course" Nagito smiled one of his creepy smiles then continued to eat his waffles. 

"Thank you Nagito, for that very nice compliment" Mahiru says as she stabs a strawberry on her plate.

"Any time Mahiru" He smiled at her then went to grab seconds.