Another new island!? This is the fourth one!

(Authors Note at the end! I'd appreciate if you read it!)

I woke up to another nice day. Lmao that sounds cringy. I get up and go to do my morning routine. After changing and getting ready for the day, I grab my bags and head to the restaurant to get food like every other day. I pass by Chiaki as she walks out of her cabin. We walk together there and get food together as well. Sitting next to Togami and Sonia.

Seems like we always sit with them somehow interesting....Wonder What's in store for today. Maybe I can hangout with some people...Ooo! Sonia! Haven't hung out with her for a while. And Gundham as well Maybe some more people? I'll think about it laterr.

We all ate food and had a conversation on Togamis company and Sonias Land. The similarities and differences between owning a very successful company and being a soon-to-be queen of a nation. It was a very interesting conversation not gonna lie.

Togami owns a big company and is the heir since he was born into it, just like Sonia. But the difference was that Sonia Had to deal with being a Queen for her people and to provide for them. Which Togami admitted he would never be able to do something like that. All our respect for Sonia grew more.

Everyone finished eating around the same time. Then Usami appeared.

"Good morning everyone!!" She cheered and blocked the way to leave. "I would just like to say I have an announcement!!"

"Let me guess? It's a new island, Right?" Togami said with a sigh and pushed his glasses up.

"ehehee...Yeah!" She chuckled nervously but then stood up straight again. "But We have our fourth island Up and ready for everyone to get along in!" She cheered.

"Oooo!! What is the theme this time?" Ibuki asked.

"Hehe, That's for me to know and you guys to find out!" Usami giggled.

"A mystery I see!" Gundham shouted.

"Well what are we waiting for then? What if there's food?" Akane asked while drooling then got mad after a second. "WELL?! COME ON PEOPLE!" She ran off and started to go to the new island.

"Uh- Y-yeah Have fun everyone! I also have something planned with the new island tomorrow! Bye!! Love! Love!" She disappeared after that. Then everyone started making their way to the new island where Akane probably was. We all walked together as a group and had small conversations about what we thought the new Island would look like. Eventually we made it there.

Hajime was the first to speak up.

"Is this...an Amusement park?!" He shouted in disbelief. All us looked at it amazed or in shock.

Ibuki was the next to speak.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!" She yelled excited then ran into the area still screaming. Everyone else seemed to go in and explore. Alright then who we exploring with.

I look around to see Togami still near me along with Nagito and Fuyu. I walk over to Togami.

"Hey Togami! Wanna look around together?" I asked him as he just looked down at me. (sorry if your taller than him!) I've always kinda looked up to Togami, er well Imposter? I think he'd be a pretty cool older brother.

"Sure..." With that he started walking and left me behind to catch up, Which I did.

"So how you feeling about the new island so far, from what we've seen in just the front." I ask as we walk towards Usami's house.

"Hmm Doesn't seem too dangerous to be honest. Seem's sort of fun I guess..." He trailed off as we made it to Usami's house. Sonia was there already gushing over how cute the rabbits house was.