Free time and a Party!

Suddenly, I was awake.

That sounds cringy. But I woke up and looked around confused. Where am I?

Oh yeah. Jabberwock island. This whole situation is still weird. I mean are others also getting pulled into the game? That would be really interesting not gonna lie.

"AUGHHH" Lmao I sounded like a dying cow. Anyways, time to get ready for today. I push my blankets over and get up. Changing into my everyday outfit, fixing the blanket and walking out the door. Closing it as I leave. I turn around and see Chiaki also leaving her room.

"Good morning Chiaki! Would you like to walk to the restaurant together?"

"Hmm. Oh Good morning. Yeah, that would be nice...I think" I smile at her and we make our way towards the restaurant. We have a small conversation about background music in video games.

While walking we also come across Hiyoko, Peko, and Gundham. We say our hi's and good mornings as we come across them. We both grabbed our food and sat next to each other. And as we sat down, Monomi's morning announcement came on.

"hehe Good morning everyone! It is currently 8 am, which means time to get up and eat breakfast! Have nice day! Love! Love!" The monitor then turned off.

"Hehe I like it when she does her 'Love! Love!' catchphrase. It's really cute!" I say as I eat a piece of waffle.

"Yeah. It is pretty cute...I think" Chiaki says then takes a bite of a jelly covered pancake.

As we continue to eat, people start to come in, and grab their breakfast.

Everyone is eating their breakfast, talking with others or eating by themselves.

"Hey um can I sit here?" Hajime asked with a glass of orange juice and a plate with food in his hands.

"Yeah go ahead!" I smile at him. Chiaki nods, and he puts his food down and sits down.

"Thank you" He then starts to eat his omelette.

We all ate in silence and eventually Chiaki finished and bid us goodbye. So that just left me and Hajime.

"So Hajime..How you doing today?" I asked then took a sip of (preferred drink).

"Uh well...still unsure about this situation..but I'm trying to stay positive."

"Hm well that's good! oh seems I'm done hmm, well it was nice to talk to you Hajime! Even if it was for a short time!" I smile at him andd grab my empty dishes, getting up to put them in the dirty dish bin.

"Y-Yeah" He turns a little pink and watches me get up and leave. I put the dishes in the bin and leave the hotel.

Hmm what to do today. I should go to the store and get some gifts for who I should hang out with today. First people who pop in my mind, go!

uurfieburf Nagito and jihriefiujr Mahiru!

Alright I'm fine with that. Alrighttt what to get themmm. I skimmed through the isles looking for the perfect gifts. I heard a small little *think* kinda noise. I look back and see a something small and metallic on the floor. I walk over to it and see its a Hope's Peak Ring. I pick it up and put it in my bag. It seems like Nagito would like it. Now for Mahiru...

Maybe they have cameras here...Oh look a camera! What a coincidence. I look them over and settle for a light green Polaroid camera and also grabbing some film. I place them in my bag and make my way out the store. Let's see where is Nagitooo. I pull out my e-handbook to see where he is. At the beach, huh? Alright time to gooo!

I start to walk over to the beach. Hmm I wonder what we should do. Maybe we could just walk on the sand and talk about our deepest darkest secrets....Nahhh. Well walking sounds fine. Ooo maybe we could walk in the shore because it would feel nice or something. Oh look I'm here.