Girls at the beach! oh hajime and soda are here too.

Waking up once again, very nice. It seems I have a woken before the morning announcement. I get up from bed and make my way to the bathroom, using the toilet and washing my face and doing my hair. Then going to my closet and grabbing my clothes, changing into it and heading outside my cabin after grabbing my bag and putting on my accessories. Closing the door behind me and locking it. I start to walk to the restaurant and see Mikan also walking in front of me. I job up to her to catch up with her.

"Good morning Tsumiki!" I say to her and she jumps startled at my sudden appearance. She looked terrified but calmed down once she realized it was me.

"G-Good m-morning (l/n)....Y-You can call m-me M-Mikan i-if you'd like..But of course you don't have to if you don't feel close enough to me I-I mean it's all up to you. Please don't hurt mee-"

"I-It's alright Mikan! You can call me by my first name as well!" I cut off her rambling and giving her a smile. She nods shyly as we both made it to the door. I opened it for her and motioned for her to walk in first, she thanked me then quickly walked in, I followed after her. We both made our way up the stairs saying good morning to Togami who was already there grabbing food. He also said good morning and went back to grabbing food.

Hmm I wonder what I should eat todayy....Oh I know! Something healthy yeahhhh. I'll ask Mikan to help me.
"Mikan?"
"U-uh y-yes?" She asked scared and confused
"I was wondering if you could help me have a healthy breakfast! Since you're a nurse you must know the healthy foods right?"
She stayed quiet for a bit then smiled. "Y-You want me to help y-you?! I would be delighted to! Y-you can go sit down and I'll bring the food t-to you!" I agreed and took a seat waiting for Mikan to bring the food. People also began to walk in since the morning announcement just went off. I told them good morning as said hi to not be rude. Sonia decided to take a seat next to me and Chiaki sat across from us along with Ibuki. Mikan eventually came to the table and set the food in front of me.

"H-here! Sorry it took a while. I just wanted it to be perfect!" She giggled looking happy. I thanked her and look at the plate. The plate consisted of scrambled egg whites, some fruit, two pieces of whole wheat toast, a small container of jam and ketchup, and slices of avocado. And to drink she gave me a cup of orange juice. I tried a piece of everything to see if I liked it or not and It tasted really good! I eat regularly now enjoying my food. I peak over at Mikan who has been watching me to see if I liked it or not. Once she noticed I enjoyed it she got happy and her eyes watered, but she quickly went to eating to avoid any weird looks.

Sonia, Ibuki, Mikan, Chiaki and I were engaged in a conversation talking about the beach event Mahiru will be hosting today. What we're going to wear and what we think will happen. Eventually I finished my food and told everyone my goodbyes, Thanking Mikan again for putting my meal together. She thanked me stuttering and then I left to the supermarket.

Chiaki and I went to the Supermarket together so we could get bathing suits for later. We had a small conversation about video games as we made our way there. Eventually we did make it and we tried to find the bathing suits, which took a while but we did do it.

"Hmm which one should I get?" I asked her as I looked through the rack of bathing suits.

"I don't think it really matter...You'll look fine in anything." She said as she picked up a white two piece. Hmm maybe I should get a two piece too...Hmm I can try a two piece and a one piece then decide which one to get from there. I grab a blue two piece suit and a black one piece suit and hold it up to my body.

 I grab a blue two piece suit and a black one piece suit and hold it up to my body