Baking time!

I woke up once again. I look over to my clock to see its 7:28 am. So I woke up before the morning announcement huh...Should I wait and then go or.....Hmm I'll take a quick shower. Yeah. I get up and grab a towel then head over to the shower. I undress from my pajamas and get into the shower, putting it at a nice temperature and doing what I need to do. I then finish after a while and pull the towel over my body and using one for my hair. I dress into my daily clothes and see that its 7:47 am now. I then take off the towel I had one my hair and decided to just let it air dry now.

I walk out after putting on my shoes, Locking the door as I leave. I don't see anyone so far...Oh look it's Fuyu. I just wave at him as he leaves his cabin, He see's me but glares and looks away. Tsk Tsk such a Tsundere. I then start to walk to the hotel and see Peko hanging out around the pool area, I say a Hello and Good morning she says it back and I leave to the restaurant. I walk in the lobby and see Sonia also about to walk up the stairs. I catch up to her and say Hello.

"Hi Nevermind!"

"Oh..Hello (l/n)! And please, call me Sonia." She smiled at me.

"Oh Okay Sonia! Feel free to call me by my first name too"

"Alright. So how are you doing this fine morning?" She asked as we served ourselves breakfast. We also said Hi to Teru who was in the kitchen.

"I'm doing alright, Not sure what I'll do today but I'll think of something." I say as we walk over to the table, near Togami and Peko who were also there. She was going to respond but was interrupted by Usami doing her morning announcement. We waited for her to finish then I motioned her to continue.

"I have an idea of who I'd like to hang out with but I'm still not quite sure." She smiled and took a bite of her toast. I also ate my toast and we ate together as people came in. Chiaki sat from across us and she ate slowly as she was playing video games. We had a small conversation about horror games, Sonia enjoyed it a lot and It seems that Chiaki did too. Sonia finished earlier than us and left to go do what she wanted. I finished eating then said my goodbyes and headed out to the lobby. I was going to open the lobby doors when Mahiru came in first. She looked surprised by me but smiled.

"Hi (y/n)! I was wondering if you would want to join me later for a girls only baking event. I'm going to go invite the others right now but yeah."

"Oh yeah sure. What time?"

"Oh, the afternoon! Around 1 pm, we'll meet in the restaurant and I plan to ask Usami keep guard so it's just us girls."

"Alright, See you there, Do you need me to get anything?"

"Oh no, I got it covered.Ima go ask the others and eat breakfast now, See you later." She waved and went upstairs. I also waved back. I continue to walk outside and stand by the pool. Hmm I should go to the store and get stuff for the people I'm going to hang out with today. Speaking of that...who should I hang out with? Hmmm Maybe Chiaki...Ooo Peko anddd Sonia! Since I was talking to her earlier yeah.

I walk to the store and do my thing looking through the isles. Lets get Chiaki's gift first. Hmmm Something to do with gaming obviously...Ooo Books maybe there's one that has to do with games...

I take my time and skin through the books reading their spines to see the titles. Tips and Tips 2nd edition. Hm seems interesting. I pull out the book and see the cover with the title and a spaceship that looks like Chiaki's hairpin. Hmm let's take a look through it. I open it up to the halfway section and skim through it, Just a bunch of gaming tips. I'll get this for Chiaki. I place it in my bag and continue to look. Now for Peko. Hmmm I see a gold coated sheath and walk over to it. I pick it up and it feels heavy, I take the sheath and examine it. Its pretty heavy but kinda light? If that makes sense. I think she could like this. I'll get it and get her a snack too incase. I find a bottle of non-alcoholic wine, I pick it up and put it in my bag along with the sheath.