Ibuki's amazing show! Plus Chiaki and Hiyoko.

I woke up to another morning. Mm nice. I'm hungry. I get up from bed and bee line to the bathroom, doing my morning stuff and make my way to the closet to change into clothes. I grab my bag and put on my boots. I open the door and make my way out to the restaurant, I passed by Sonia, Kaz and Fuyu on my way there. I told them Good morning and they said it back. I go inside the restaurant and grab foood. Hmm who should I sit next to today?

Why not Sonia and Togami. I sit in the middle of them and say Hi, they say hi back but Togami's sounds muffled since he's eating.

"So how are you guys doing today so far?"

"I am doing well, how about you (y/n)?" Sonia asked then took a bite of a strawberry.

"I'm doing good, I just woke up really hungry and tired, so I'm glad I'm eating. What about you Togami?"

"I'm doing fine." He said then went back to eating. Hm Togami got them big bro vibes going on for me. That's his new nickname.

"Togami, Your nickname is now Big bro." I smile at him.

"If I may ask, Why?"

"Well You kinda give out Big brother vibes for me. I don't know." I shrug.

"Hm Very well then." He continued to eat. I smiled at him and continued to eat.

While eating I had a small conversation with Sonia about J-dramas about fancy rich heirs, and Togami would put in his opinion every now and then. We eventually finished and I left. Hmm I need to get Kaz a gift for yesterday and then go to the music venue. Alright.

I make my way out the hotel area and through the gates to go to the store. I walk in an look around for a while. What should I get himm...I see a box labeled 'Radiosonde'. I pick it up and read the description. So it's a weather measuring machine type thing but it checks it with a balloon. I think he'll like this. I grab it and make my way out to look for Kaz. He should be in his cabin right now. I make my way to his cabin and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He asks as he opens it. "Oh Miss (y/n)! Did you need something?"

"Yeah here!" I hand him the box. He looks over it confused but realized what It was.

"Oh wow! Thank you so much Miss (y/n)!! You went to all that trouble just to bring me something amazing... Miss (y/n) , you're seriously a nice person... I'm a little touched, really. Seriously, thanks!"

"No problem, I have to go now but I hope you have a great day Kaz Bye bye!"

I wave goodbye and he does the same as he closes the cabin door. I then start to walk to the music venue on the third island. I have a feeling I'll end up going latee...Hhhhh oh well. I then start to power walk to get there a little faster. Which helped a little bit since I got there in 17 minutes roughly. I open the door and walk in to see Hiyoko, Ibuki, Chiaki and Hajime.

"Sup guys...?" I said as they prepared the stage with decor.

"Oh (y/n)! Welcome!" Ibuki shouted.

I walked over to hajime. "Um what's happening exactly?"

"I don't know I got dragged around to be honest." He sighed. Ibuki then walked over to us.

"we're gonna have a JAM session! Mahiru wanted to take photos of me using an instrument and of Hiyoko dancing. And I decided to just invite other people as well!" She explained happy.

"Ohhh"

"Can I just stand by and watch..." Hajime asked.

"Ugh I guesss" She replied.