Chapter 4

The news spread out so fast about Nick and the usual gossipers assumes it's Tiffany's fault and frame up the poor guy because of a rich sugar daddy.

(A.N. The gossip was about Tiffany having her sugar daddy but really doesn't know that TaeYeon was a woman definitely not a sugar mommy as well perhaps no feelings involved yet between them.)

"Did you heard about the news?"

"News about what?"

"Nick got expelled because of a cheap girl and I heard her name is Tiffany."

"Oh, is that so? What a b*tch."

"She's a dirty b*tch."

Tiffany felt hurt about the news yet she's the victim so she hide herself and cried at the back of the campus alone. Skipping classes wasn't her intentions but forces herself at least loosen up abit so she tried to find anything that will make her forget the hurtful comments about the incident.

"Hey poor kitty." She found a stray kitten at the park when she strolls awhile. The kitten looks so cute so she pet it.

"Can I have a moment with you?" She talk with the oblivious kitten as the little fur playing with her feet when Tiffany sat on the bench.

"Today was literally awful." Tiffany blankly stares at the clear blue sky while petting the little fur guy that she place on the bench beside her.

"Life was truly unfair too." She silently shed tears again but held it back. Everything happens to her was too cruel and now she doesn't know what to do if she could pursue her study or not. She knows that the whole campus will only bully her like before during her middle school when she was teases and despises her alot by some of her classmates.

"Maybe I should quit." She decided to stop going to school and find a decent job to feed herself and grandmother everyday.

"Meow." The kitten respond made Tiffany smile a little while caressing the little fur guy.

"Thank you for listening." Tiffany smile.

"What are you doing here?" She almost had an heart attack when TaeYeon appears from nowhere.

"You scared me!!!!" Tiffany yells annoyingly.

"I'm just asking in a nice way." Honestly, TaeYeon already eavesdropping since the beginning of Tiffany's painful words. She spotted the poor girl strolling in the park after she went out from the nearby bakery across the park to buy her breakfast so she silently followed her and stopped when she heard Tiffany talking with the innocent kitten.

"Are you standing there for a long time?" Tiffany asked.

"No, I just accidentally passed by." TaeYeon lied so the girl wouldn't feel embarrassed since she felt the same way when she was accidentally heard by someone.

"Here." TaeYeon gave the bag filled with sweet and delicious pastries from the bakery.

*Tiffany's stomach grumbling*

Tiffany flustered from embarrassment when she heard her stomach growling from hunger since she doesn't have any for breakfast because she thought she's going to be late but incident happens.

"You're hungry I knew it." Tiffany took the paper bag from TaeYeon whose holding back her smile.

"Thanks." The girl open it and took one giving the other half on the cute little fur guy beside her making sure he was full later.

"You like cats?" TaeYeon broke the silence between them when she sat at the other bench near Tiffany's spot.

"I like cute animals." Tiffany answered while happily munching the sweet pastries and TaeYeon just nod.

"How about you?" Tiffany turns to ask.

"I have an allergy with fur." So that explains why TaeYeon make distance between and choose to sat on the other bench.

"Oh."

"But I really do like them and wish to have at least one as my pet." TaeYeon remember how their old household in Itaewon forbids to have any fur animals inside.

"My grandma has too many stray cats to be taken care everyday since the group of fur buddies visited our small house to eat." Tiffany happily told the older woman who listens attentively at her.

"Uh, may I ask why are you here? In the middle of class period?" TaeYeon asked and saw Tiffany's expression turns sour.

"Did I say something wrong?" TaeYeon added when she felt the other presence felt uncomfortable.

"I decided to quit." TaeYeon pause and thought about the documents she already filed against Nick for sexual assault on Tiffany. She only protected the women's right from a person like him, she even lectured Nick's parents when they wanted to bribe her and let their son avoid the punishment but with the cons of being a billionaire, the poor guy was expelled and she heard slightly about the news spreading out early in the morning from her bestfriend SooYoung.

"I think it's my fault." TaeYeon said and Tiffany stares at her in confusion.

"I filed a lawsuit against Nick and he got expelled from your school." TaeYeon stares blankly at the fur guy beside Tiffany.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Tiffany bowed in 90° to pay gratitude towards TaeYeon.

"I decided to find a job instead since we're tight on money for now." Well, it wasn't a lie because she badly need money to feed them.

"Come with me." TaeYeon pulled Tiffany and the little fur guy left behind but then a mother cat jumps on the bench and pick him up.

------

"Where are we going Miss Kim?" The two drove from the park into somewhere.

"I will enroll you on the other university." TaeYeon answered coldly, she hates how Tiffany suffers from the bad effect by expelling Nick.

"WAIT? WHAT? Are you insane?" Tiffany tried to stop the woman but it was dangerous for them to interrupt her.

"Look, I just need a job Miss Kim." Tiffany tried to convinced her but turned into waste.

"I will give you a decent job while pursuing your study and besides it's my fault since I expelled Nick without strong evidence against him since I just used my money to cover up the issues and expelled the pervert guy." TaeYeon gritted her teeth when she recalls the scene with Nick's attempt to rape Tiffany.

"I think it's just too much Miss Kim and I haven't pays you back for the ruined prom night and for troubling you." Tiffany's face sadden when TaeYeon was all so serious about finding a fit school for her.

"About the job, you will work in my company under my bestfriend's care." TaeYeon briefly said and she saw Tiffany already tearing up beside her.

"You're too kind Miss Kim." She heard the girl says while she's still driving her car.

"I'm not." TaeYeon said seriously.

"It feels like I'm in depth with you." TaeYeon talking about the current issue with Nick and she felt guilty for Tiffany.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany bowed her head.

"Just show me your best and show how you deserve the opportunity." TaeYeon cheer up the girl.

"I don't know how can I thank you."

"Study hard and help your grandma feeds the stray cats." TaeYeon said.

"Thank you and I'll do my best."

"That's the spirit coming from a cheerful girl like you." TaeYeon said nonchalantly.

*There you go Miss Hwang* TaeYeon finally saw the girl's cute eyesmile and wanted Tiffany to show her everyday because it makes her feel warm.

To be continued

PS. Thank you for waiting and I got sleepy everyday because of work ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89