Chapter 18

"She will be our main target." Heize watching Tiffany's every movement even everywhere she goes. She's been eyeing the latter after what Yuri told her.

"Keep an eye on her." Heize signal her gang to watch over the woman whose busy buying stuffs for her house.

"Hello Kwon Yuri?" Heize called and left her spot where the target located.

"Just kidnap Tiffany Hwang for me, I will give how much amount you wanted." Yuri was eager to make TaeYeon beg for her and she wanted it as soon as possible.

"Oh? Why so eager Kwon?" Heize grinning widely from Yuri's request but she thought it will be a win-win situation for her because she has the money and TaeYeon will beg on her knees infront of them.

"You don't want the money?" Yuri was pissed off with Heize late response because the gang leader was thinking deeply about the offer.

"Deal." Heize ended the call and signal her gang to kidnap their target by carrying her inside their black Sedan.

"What the? Did she hang up on me?" Yuri scoffed angrily from the other line.

------

"Who are you?" Tiffany was dragged on her wrist by the group of female gangsters when she left the grocery carrying two bags.

"Just follow what we want you to because our boss wants you!" One of the gangster scream at the poor latter.

"Why do I have to follow you?" Tiffany rejected them and she walked as fast she could but one of them blocked her way and someone from behind cover her mouth until she fell unconscious from the drugs she inhales.

"Carry her inside." Heize appear while smirking at the target. Finally, she will get the whole Itaewon district from TaeYeon's hand.

"Make sure she's okay." Heize make sure Tiffany won't be hurt before TaeYeon found her.

"Affirmative boss!" They carried the unconscious woman at the backseat before they drove off to meet Kwon Yuri on their meeting place.

-------

"Where are we going?" Yuri invited her lover to have a dinner together but she will bring Sooyeon on her meeting place with Heize. She still had no idea Sooyeon was plotting something to fool TaeYeon and help her out for her revenge.

"Dinner date." Taking her coat as she escorted Sooyeon outside their suite on their way to the meeting place unbeknownst to her oblivious lover who agree to her invite.

"Okay." Sooyeon was ushered inside her lover's before Yuri covers her mouth until she fell unconscious.

"I will witness how TaeYeon will beg down on her knees from me." Yuri wickedly said before she drove off into the meeting place.

------

MEANWHILE

"Why Tiffany won't answer her phone?" TaeYeon called her girlfriend for a couple times but the latter won't even pick up or reply back on her messages.

"Dang, my phone's running out of battery." She left her phone on the desk when she got frustrated over the unreplied calls and been ignore by her Tiffany so she decided to drop by on her house instead of calling her.

"Going home?" Sooyoung bump into her bestfriend as the boss went out from her office in a hurry.

"Yeah." TaeYeon answered.

"At Tiffany's place again?" Yoona followed behind Sooyoung who also aware from TaeYeon and Tiffany's relationship because her future girlfriend Sooyoung told her about their boss love story.