Chapter 7

"Finally!!!!" Tiffany sat down on the bench at the rooftop which was now her favorite place in the company. After a long tiring week of school activities such as exams and projects but gratefully she has Seohyun and Sunny on her side to helped her out to lessen her burden and working at Miss Kim's company felt all of her energy drained especially when the boss nagging her nonstop before she finally finished all of her task smoothly.

"Good morning Miss Hwang!" After meeting Simon for the first time, they often greeted and even made them both comfortable around each other. The guy was nothing but kind to her and even accompany her sometimes when she felt stress and suffocated but she knew he has a thing for her from the gestures and even the way Simon got her number frequently texting her which she replied occasionally and out of respect.

"Good morning Mr. Kang!" She greeted cheerfully showing her best eyesmile before she spotted a familiar figure from behind who immediately left after she noticed.

"Simon is fine." Simon shyly said.

"How are you today?" Simon asked cheerfully before patting her shoulder and sat beside her.

"I'm fine because I'm done with all of my task and Ms. Kim already marked it good." Tiffany said and smiled making Simon shy.

"Does she says anything to you again?" Simon asked out of concern since they've talked alot about Miss Kim's temper and rare mood swings which Tiffany find it adorable and sometimes annoying.

"Nah, she's totally fine." Tiffany replied before they heard someone clearing her throat from behind.

"Mr. Kang, I remember that you haven't pass your initial report of our Thailand investors but you're here early than I expected you to be here with Ms. Choi's apprentice?" TaeYeon appeared wearing her black suit she usually wears at the company.

"Miss Kim??!!" Both of them said in unison before they stood up bowing at the annoying boss whose glaring at the poor guy in disgust.

"I'm sorry I will finish them immediately." Simon said before he dashes out from the boss sight as TaeYeon's hawk eyes followed every steps that he makes away and finally left the rooftop.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim, I should go back to my desk now." Tiffany bowed and felt embarrassed that they've caught by their boss.

"Just stay." TaeYeon murmurs.

"What? Did you say something Ms. Kim?" Tiffany caught what the boss was murmuring by herself so she asked her again.

"I said you stay here." The boss repeats.

"With me." TaeYeon added.

"Oh? Okay." Tiffany awkwardly sat again at the empty bench before her boss followed suit and sat quietly beside her and stay silence for awhile before TaeYeon began to spoke.

"Do you feel stress with me?" TaeYeon asked like she felt that she would cry infront of the girl that tells about being stressed when she accidentally walked by in the company cafeteria and spotted her with the other female employees.

Tiffany felt panic staring at the boss with wide eyes and saw how TaeYeon's ego deflated like she's seeing a small child caught red handed by stealing something and she find it adorable again so she deeply sighed and honestly admits what she's been keeping inside lately when the boss always nagging not only at her yet to everyone even to her own bestfriend Sooyoung. She felt she had to tell her since TaeYeon was originally kind towards everyone but secretly and even caught her shyness interesting.

"Yes I do feel stress with you Ms. Kim." Tiffany said seriously made TaeYeon felt sorry for the poor girl due to her temper in the past few days.

"But you're just being a boss and do your job nothing personal it's just you being professional with everything and I understood you just fine." Tiffany smiled and assures that she has no ill feeling against her boss but the stress was real.