Chapter 19

"Hmp." Tiffany's mouth was covered after those gangster brought her to the empty warehouse.

"She will be here anytime." Heize said after ending the call that Sooyoung accidentally pick up.

"Good." Yuri tied Sooyeon on the chair unconscious, the latter was still under the effect of sleeping spray.

"Who among the two of them will be save by TaeYeon?" Heize eyed the two important person to TaeYeon but her interest focus on Tiffany because she's pretty. The gang leader was a pure lesbian and sexually assaulted tones of women making them her slave so she figure out maybe she can play with Tiffany for awhile.

"Untie her!" Heize commands one of her gang mates to untie Tiffany.

"What are you doing?" Yuri watches the group untied the weak young woman and brings to their leader, Heize.

"Get off me!!" Tiffany tried to push the leader away when she was pulled into Heize embrace.

"Let's play for awhile." Heize punches Tiffany's stomach so the woman will be lose her consciousness and carried her inside the empty room.

"Don't enter if I don't say so." The group of gangsters nod their heads and smirk when their leader will be getting laid again for tonight.

"What the hell? TaeYeon will surely kill her." Yuri hissed when she watch Heize went inside the room with TaeYeon's girlfriend.

-------

FEW MINUTES LATER

"HEIZE!!!!" TaeYeon angrily screams when she gets out from her car and easily locates the place Sooyoung told her awhile ago. She was greeted by Yuri and Heize group but she never sees her girlfriend but easily spotted her unconscious ex-wife tied on the chair.

"Kim TaeYeon?" Yuri's eyes widen when the mad woman runs on her direction and punch her straight to her face.

"Argh." Yuri stumbles back and hit the ground while TaeYeon hovers above her continue punching her but before she lose her consciousness, the angry woman pulls back by Heize group.

"WHERE'S TIFFANY??" TaeYeon tried to get out from a strong hold on her both arms but before she could mess with the group, Heize went out with her satisfied smile and Tiffany was harshly dragged by her hair.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY GIRLFRIEND??" TaeYeon balls her first in anger and gritted her teeth watching the scene infront of her flaring eyes.

"We played for awhile. Did you see those hickeys on her neck, I made it." Heize smirk while watching TaeYeon's fuming in anger. She pulls Tiffany's hair and shows her bruise face to TaeYeon while she's having a hard time to cry due to her swollen cheeks.

"What the fvck??" TaeYeon couldn't help herself to cry when she witness how Tiffany's got hurt because of her. She fell on her knees when one from the back leans forward on her back, she was force to kiss the floor.

"I will kill you motherfvcker!!!" TaeYeon barks as her eyes glare at Heize smirking face while Yuri was trying to stand up by herself.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" TaeYeon finally get out from the gangster's hold as she made way towards Heize but the leader never went unprepared. She was carrying a small knife with her, TaeYeon quickly saw the weapon and step backwards dodging the sudden attack.

"You will die with me." Heize has grudges towards TaeYeon and she's been prepared for this opportunity to kill her enemy and marks Itaewon as her territory.

"Test me." TaeYeon think of a plan to take down Heize but the gangsters from the back joins them as she was hit by a wood stick on her back and some of them carrying a steal baseball bat.

"Fvck!!!" One of them hit TaeYeon's back twice that made her fell on her knees and coughs blood. She felt a rust taste on her mouth and spits them out, she eyes her weak girlfriend also staring back at her with fear but she TaeYeon smile back before she take them down one by one until Heize was the only one left.

"Not bad." Heize laughs before she grip tightly on her knife and quickly attack TaeYeon.

"Dammit." TaeYeon was pulled on her feet when she tried to reach the steal bat on the floor nearby.

"Say your last words, TaeYeon." Heize trapped her underneath facing her back on her former friend. TaeYeon was filled with bruises and wounds but she her body wouldn't cooperate because her eyes starting to get blurry due for losing too much blood.

"Fvck you!!!" TaeYeon hissed from pain when her wounds press harder by Heize weight on her back and her bruise face on the dusty ground.

*BANG* Heize was shot twice on her shoulder and fell back on the ground with TaeYeon.

"Freeze!!!" Finally, the policemen arrived on the scene at the right time followed by Sooyoung and Yoona approaching Tiffany and helps her.

"TAE!!!!" With her helpless state, Tiffany wasted no time and quickly runs into her lover's direction.

"Tiffany are you alright?" TaeYeon observe her girlfriend but the scene of Heize sexually assaulted Tiffany makes heart burst in anger.

"I'm sorry I was too late." TaeYeon has difficult to talk with her worst condition but Tiffany gently laid her on the latter's lap.

"Please be alright." Tiffany cried when she looks at TaeYeon's beaten face, she also wounds on different part of her body especially on her waist which Heize slightly stabbed earlier.

"LET ME GOOOO!!!" Heize was arrested together with her gang while Yuri was being taken for an interview. Sooyeon was taken by the medics and will bring into the hospital nearby.

"TaeYeon?" SooYoung cried when she saw her bestfriend's condition, she sat beside Tiffany whose talking to her.

"What happen? Oh my god?" Yoona couldn't contain herself and cry along too while covering her mouth.

"I'm tired." TaeYeon started to feel dizzy and her eyes slowly close.

"Don't fall asleep, Taetae." Tiffany held her girlfriend tightly on her embrace while crying.

"TaeYeon, don't die on me bastard!" Sooyoung scream at her bestfriend who slowly dying on Tiffany's arms.

"Excuse me, we will bring you both to the hospital." The medics approaches them and brings Tiffany and TaeYeon escorted by Sooyoung and Yoona.

"Please save her."

To be continued.

A/N: The next chapter will be the last.

With Love,
chocomint89