Chapter 15

TAEYEON POV

Don't get me wrong here if I'm being into a complicated relationship with Sooyeon while I take my relationship with Tiffany seriously as well. At first, I'm still doting in my wife but after I received something from my secret informant that Kwon Yuri was behind everything starting from decreasing number of my investors and the bankruptcy of my branches international and local because someone whose in the mafia was involved too with Yuri so I tried to connect the dots and found out that she's my former mates from mafia when I'm still the leader of the whole Itaewon district yet since I'm out from the "Red Light Unit" right now so I decided to established my businesses inside Itaewon without their permissions but of course as a businesswoman myself even though my business was legal and it angered the ring leader of the gang that I'm quickly escalating and became well-off even famous as well and that gang leader named Heize. She was my best buddy in crime when were starting off, dealing drugs and forming the mafia together, she was a good fighter using her double edge knife while I'm good at physical combat, I'm always the second after her and I'm not against her but slowly she became toxic on me and to our group so one by one they out from our mafia and the money I saved I kept hidden from her and used them for good.

We decided to part ways after my last deal with her on the Chinese drug investors that imports here secretly, I almost lose my precious life on the mission but gladly my bestfriend Choi Sooyoung has the best role in saving my ass who follows me out of the gang and established business together since she's also a childhood friend of mine. We started off in a small company that sells office supplies since I'm good with numbers and calculation while the tall kid was good in communication with people so slowly we got paid with our hardwork and now we're both billionaires but I'm more well-off than her since my other businesses went well and she volunteered herself to be my personal adviser, secretary and COO (Chief Operation Officer) of our companies.

I haven't heard about Heize since we left but after a few more years later, she's also hiding her identity being a famous mafia leader that's what I've gotten from my still friend inside the Red Light Unit. Heize was horribly hating me after we both left with the money were saving up also she was getting mad when I almost conquered the whole Itaewon district and even her people were respecting and I will got the votes if we had new gang leader election, I was also know as "The Great Kid Charmer" because of my baby face features.

Meanwhile, me and Sooyeon in such circumstances when her parents has a huge debt on me so they decided to marry her off to me as a payment. At first, I'm against the idea of marriage but after we became partners, Sooyeon taught me everything about love that explains why she became my first love, my first in everything was definitely my ex-wife but I'm finally moved on from her until I met new girl named Tiffany whose now in a relationship with me and I'm starting to became happy again with her and just by using Sooyeon to get more information from Kwon Yuri I felt like I'm a very horrible person towards her because she might be inlove with me so I guess I need to let her go instead I will focus with my woman, Tiffany.

"TaeYeon?" I've heard the woman I loved now and break my train of thoughts. Tiffany knock on my study room where I'm working tonight after I left my office early, she's staying with me for today when she heard I'm having cold and also asked permissions from my favorite grandma Hwang, the older woman has been doting me alot treating me like her own family but I'm definitely happy with the treatments.

"Come in babe." I hollered but my eyes were still on my laptop filled with unread emails and pending financial reports.

"Eat the porridge until it's hot." She cooked for me everytime I got sick and it warms my heart.

"I think my nose clogged." I sniffed and my throat get itchy also feeling cold so she wrapped me with a blanket.

"Stubborn kid." I heard her say makes me stifle my laugh, I don't want to hear nor see a nagging and angry Fany.

"Sorry babe." I apologized for being sick sometimes but she said lessen my work and take care of myself but she's already here to do it.

"Still not finish?" She asked while scanning my laptop with too many pending work to do.

"You have class tomorrow." I remind her since she's still studying also she's working part timer in my company.

"Your bed feels empty without you." She cooed while hugging my waist from the back giving me warmth and affection.

"Cheeseball." I laugh and she got embarrassed slightly punching me on my shoulder.

"I hate you!" She was tough and adorable at the same time, perfect to my likings since she reminded me of Sooyeon before. My weakness was definitely a gorgeous, beautiful and cute older or younger women.

"I love you too." I replied sweetly but she ignores it but deep inside she's do flipping from my sweetness because I knew women likes it when I'm started flirting with them but I'm loyal in one.

"Can I stay here with you?" She asked my permissions and she got a simple nod from me while I'm working my ass in my laptop.

"Goodnight babe." I whispered and not too long I already felt her weight in my back while still hugging me.

End of POV

To be continued.

A/N: What's Sooyeon's real intention in getting back with her ex-wife? Heize and Yuri combined together? What do you think will happen in TaeNy in the future?