Chapter 10

Everything was a messed and that night when they had sex was definitely wrong. TaeYeon scattered everything on her desk when she arrived for work and leave Sooyeon alone before she wakes up and she knows soon Yuri will picking up her drunk girlfriend into their home so better not say anything before she quickly leave in rush. She almost tore down the whole office from her rage but she realized it's useless like sh*t, she ruined the woman who already belongs to someone else and makes her feel more guilty but at the same time she's happy inside knowing Sooyeon still in love with her or it's just some kind of a joke yet the way they made love with each other was precious and pure intentions that she rather stayed forever beside her.

"Miss Kim?" She didn't heard Tiffany knocking repeatedly so the oblivious latter went inside her boss office and shocked from the messy floor.

"What happen Miss Kim? Are you hurt?" Tiffany touches her boss shoulder but TaeYeon take it away in a surprise.

"What are you doing here?" TaeYeon angrily said made Tiffany flinched and stepped aback from her scary boss.

"I'm going to submit the report." Tiffany put down the folder before she hastily leave her boss before she heard TaeYeon said her apology.

------

"Why are so down today?" Sooyoung passed by through the cafeteria and spotted Tiffany eating her breakfast alone so she approach her and sat beside her holding a tray of food with her.

"I think Miss Kim definitely had a huge problem." Tiffany nonchalantly said poking her food with the fork.

"She always had a problem and sometimes she's the main problem." Soyooung chuckle and continue digging in her food followed by Tiffany who laugh with her in amusement.

"She's just stress." Sooyoung added.

"I think so too." Tiffany finally ate her food while having a conversation with Sooyoung.

------

"Are you okay now babe?" Yuri take good care of Sooyeon after calling her to picked her up at the XXXXXX hotel because she's drunk last night. She knows Sooyeon never been drunk before when they got together, the last time she's drunk after her divorced with TaeYeon.

"My head still hurts but I can cook for you." Sooyeon tried to get up and take good care of Yuri since went out of town yesterday for urgent matters in business.

"Just rest here and I'll take care of everything babe." Yuri kisses her girlfriend's forehead before she tucked Sooyeon on their bed.

"You're tired too babe." Sooyeon worriedly said before Yuri smile back at her and gave her another forehead kisses.

"I'll never get tired of you Sooyeon." Everytime Yuri told her sweet words she always wanted to hear, she always felt guilty inside and sometimes hated herself for not fully loving Yuri back. She has severe depression that no one knows even Yuri and secretly went into her appointment often for sessions.

"Sorry." Sooyeon whispered.

"No, you don't have to apologized." Yuri gently tucking her blonde hair behind Sooyeon's ear.

"It feels like I just need to tell you." Sooyeon held her lover's warm hand before she presses her lips into Yuri's soft ones and they started to make out again.

*Make love to me* Yuri's eyes widen when she heard her lover said it.

"What are you saying?" Yuri pulled away make Sooyeon surprise.

"I think it's time for us to make love just to feel our love with each other, am I wrong?" Sooyeon pulled back and let her back on laid on the soft mattress.