Chapter 5

"I heard you will let me take care of your girl Miss Kim." Sooyoung teases as soon as she landed in Itaewon from New York for a business trip since she's also a share holder in TaeYeon's company.

"She's not my girl." TaeYeon scoffed.

"Not yet." TaeYeon just roll her eyes and ignore the tall woman who never left a smirk from her face. Definitely, she wanted her bestfriend to date again and forget about her ex-wife but TaeYeon was a stubborn and she never like it.

"But you will take care of her." The billionaire woman added while checking the status of her companies sales for the month also taking note of a few business trip.

"I will make sure of it boss." Sooyoung planned something good about between the cold hearted woman and the innocent girl.

"Don't try something funny or I will cut off your food allowance for a month." TaeYeon teased.

"Cruel." Sooyoung snorted before she take her leave and left TaeYeon peacefully working. The billionaire wanted to contact Tiffany after the day she enrolled her into an exclusive school which cause them to argue and the girl rejected the offer but she forced her while they decided to make a childish contract.

"I forgot to get her number." She's hopeless when it comes to be a romantic type of person and thought she's lacking on that field before she recalls her past with her ex-wife that made her heart broke.

*Damn it's hurt to be cheated*

She scoffed and her eyes found the contract with Tiffany on her desk, she smile when she remembers how the innocent girl took effort to make a good arrangement between them for her to enrolled on the university before she change into her serious face when she heard a knock on the door and it happens to be the finance department head of her company.

"Good morning Miss Kim, I already sorted out the errors in our sales report." The pretty woman politely said after she bowed at her boss.

"Good job." She rarely praises her employees but today was an exception that made the other woman widen her eyes in surprise when she heard the big boss praise her well.

"I want everything to meet the deadline right on time and no more mistakes next time." TaeYeon explain herself with her flustered face but still showing her cold facade to hide them.

"Thank you Miss Kim." The pretty woman bowed.

"Your name?" The boss asked.

"Miss Kim?" The pretty woman seems so shocked when she was asked about her name and for the 5 years she stayed at the company she has been completely ignore most of the time by the boss infront of her.

"You didn't hear me?" TaeYeon knitted her brows in annoyance.

"Sorry. I am Im Yoona." The woman answered in fear when she saw the boss face.

"You can go now." TaeYeon shooed her away immediately without any further questions.

"I'll take my leave Miss Kim." Yoona quickly left before gently close the door and everyone in the floor asked her flooding her with too many questions about the tension inside between Yoona and the big boss.

"What happen Yoong?" One of the staff asked the pretty woman.

"She asked my name." Yoona screams happily like she won a lottery and everyone envied her.

"Damn, I should get dress with my cleavage shown next time." The female staff nonchalantly said before everyone's eyes averted into Yoona's dress that showing her cleavage giving off a free show and attracts other employees.