Chapter 17

"I think she's being aware of what's happening between us." Heize called Yuri personally so they could discuss about their other illegal transactions from China.

"I still have her ex-wife wrapping around my finger besides she doesn't make a move." Yuri has been careful from her action with Heize but since TaeYeon was a sole billionaire, she has many connections inside and outside the country.

"Her ex-wife wasn't enough!" Heize hissed as she signal her gang to take the bag full of money from Yuri.

"It's good having transactions with you Ms. Kwon Yuri." Heize check each bags if Yuri doesn't try to scam her, she doesn't trusted her yet because she once betrayed.

"She has a girlfriend." Yuri murmur taking the other bags from Heize that contains marijuana and drugs.

"Girlfriend? Kim fuckin' TaeYeon has a girlfriend?" Heize laugh at her.

"I'm saying the truth." Yuri snorted and Heize almost tear up so she stopped laughing at the woman.

"Then she will be our main target." Heize seriously said while she took out her gun from her side pocket.

"How about the ex-wife?" Yuri asked.

"We will let TaeYeon decide who to save by her, she can only choose one." Heize smirk and Yuri got the sign talking about their new plan to force and trap TaeYeon to give up her everything and become Heize's little pet dog that will lick off her feet while begging for her life, she wants to see the billionaire suffer and take the Itaewon all by herself and take it as her permanent territory.

"I will call you again about our next plan Kwon Yuri have a nice day." Heize signal her gang and they all retreat and went inside their black Sedan leaving Yuri inside the empty and old building.

"She's one of a vicious woman I've met." Yuri sighed in relief when Heize gang already left.

------

"Hey buddy!" Sooyoung slammed the door open and saw her beloved boss working her ass on their new projects.

"What happen between the two of you?" Sooyoung asked seriously.

"Who are you talking about and why do you ask?" TaeYeon questioned her friend without taking her eyes off on the computer sending emails and checking reports for the month.

"My little Tiffany's been so cheerful today and even Yoona wander why she's been like that early in the morning while we're having a coffee break." Sooyoung smirk at her friend who stop working on her computer and finally face the taller woman.

"We're okay." TaeYeon shortly said and Sooyoung wasn't satisfied from her answer.

"Is that all Taetae?" Sooyoung wiggle her brows as she teases the boss who turns into a redden tomato.

"Stop sticking out your nose in someone else business." TaeYeon retorted annoyingly at her friend.

"Woah, you don't have to be this mad at me and I'm just asking some questions and been curious since Tiffany finally smiling these past few days unlike the other days when she's gloomy and strange with us." Sooyoung scoffed at her boss unusual behavior as she sat at the sofa across TaeYeon's desk.

"She's been sad before?" TaeYeon asked and their conversation starting to get interest her anyway.

"Yes and it's all because of someone whose been fucking dumb and stupid about our Tiffany's feelings." Sooyoung teases her again.

"GET OUT!" TaeYeon pointed angrily at her door and Sooyoung got the message as she run outside from her raging boss.

-------

"Are you sure you want to sleepover here in my house?" Tiffany asked her now lover whose carrying her own bag for sleepover.

"Yes 100% sure." TaeYeon went on the old building together with her girlfriend after they finished their work.

"My grandmother was on a short vacation with her old friends in Jeju island for three days." Tiffany informed when her grandma ask her permission but honestly it was TaeYeon's plan to make Tiffany alone by herself and spend time together with her so she gave her grandmother a huge amount and money and helps her to settled their accomodations.

"Oh, is that so? Too bad I've been missing her since I last sleepover in your house." TaeYeon said innocently as she fakes her acting that her girlfriend believe it and they went inside the empty house.

"You cook dinner?" TaeYeon asked as she sat on the couch and rest for awhile.

"Of course, what do you want to eat?" Tiffany asked as she take off her clothes and get change inside her room.

"Anything that's edible." TaeYeon yawns tiredly as she silently watched her girlfriend putting her apron and busy on the kitchen.

"But I want another food to eat." TaeYeon turns her pervert mode on as she hungrily watched Tiffany's ass while she's preparing their dinner and her mind thought about something nasty and dirty with Tiffany included.

"Stop looking at me like I'm some kind of your prey Kim TaeYeon!" TaeYeon snapped from her thoughts when she got caught staring at Tiffany's curves. She received a deathly glare from the latter and almost throw the pan on her but she doesn't want to hurt her boss badly.

"I'm staring at the cockroach." TaeYeon scoffed and decided to scare her girlfriend to entertain herself.

"Cockroach?" Tiffany quickly jumped when the cockroach was mentioned.

"AAAHHH KILL THE COCKROACH!" But the poor cockroach really appears and run through Tiffany's feet making the girl scream and almost break TaeYeon's eardrums.

"YAH YOU SCARE ME WITH YOUR LOUD VOICE HWANG!" TaeYeon went into her girlfriend's spot and catch the poor innocent cockroach that running around the floor.

*PAT* The cockroach was finally killed by the great Kim TaeYeon and threw it into the trash but she heard Tiffany sobbing softly down on her knees.

"Why are you crying? I'm sorry if it scare you so much Fany ah." TaeYeon held the girl in her arms and succumb her into her warm embrace while soothing Tiffany.

"I'm scared." Tiffany said in between her soft cries and it makes TaeYeon soften before she places a soft kiss on the girl's forehead.

"I already killed it." She felt the girl nodded on her chest and helps her stand up on her feet continue their cooking while TaeYeon volunteer as her little assistant in the kitchen. They happily ate their dinner before they spend their night together.

To be continued.