Chapter 13

"Hello?" Yuri called someone suspiciously from her phone after her girlfriend Sooyeon who quickly fell asleep from their casual date but unfortunately they decided to went home earlier than expected.

"Ms. Kwon." The mysterious voice from the other line answered her sudden call.

"Did you closed the deal with the investors that I instructed to you?" Yuri asked seriously.

"Yes and it makes Ms. Kim angered." The voice said with a soft chuckle.

"Good but make sure no one will know about my identity until I witnessed TaeYeon to go downhill and announce her bankruptcy." Yuri evilly chuckle but she make sure couldn't be heard from the outside. She's suspecting Sooyeon that she's meeting TaeYeon behind her back but she make sure she kept an eye to her girlfriend who acts weird and strange.

"I will Ms. Kwon don't worry about it but make sure that I will get my share from you." The stern voice warns Yuri who happens to be a billionaire as well but she kept her profile hidden from everybody so she let others handle her businesses inside and outside South Korea and now she slowly taking TaeYeon's property and investment to make her suffer vigorously so she would come at her begging on her knees.

"I hope we'll continue being business partners in the future and from our smooth transactions as well." Yuri's business also involved illegal drugs importing outside the country but her family has connection with the politicians so no one will caught them and she makes sure everything were under control.

"I'm sure we have a long way as business partners." Yuri assures and chuckle while holding her pistol that she's been hiding on her drawers.

"I'll make sure I will kill whoever turns into hindrances in my business especially Kim TaeYeon." Yuri added because she knew that the billionaire from Itaewon involves into the police secretly captured almost half of them that do illegal so in return she gains more popularity, reputation and good images in business field.

"Don't worry Ms. Kwon I will do my best to help you out and I let you watch how Kim TaeYeon's empire fall down in your hands." The voice chuckle.

"I will count on you then." Yuri smiled at herself when she pointed the gun towards the mirror across her desk.

"Sure thing Ms. Kwon." The voice bid her goodbye then the line went off.

"Kim TaeYeon's in my hand but I will get use with Sooyeon for now because she wouldn't let something bad happens with her ex-wife." Yuri smirked.

"Always watch your back even when I'm not around Kim TaeYeon." Yuri was treated as a psychopath by her own family since young so and was called for rehabilitation inside the asylum as she grew up then later on murdered her family but the case was closed with use of her inheritance and with the helped of someone.

"You're ex-wife's life is on my hand and you can do nothing but plead and beg me into your knees and afterwards I will use Tiffany Hwang as well but I must focus with you and Sooyeon first." Yuri has a huge hatred towards TaeYeon because the said latter was once adopted daughter of Kwon and the 80% of her father's inheritance transfered under TaeYeon's name instead since Yuri was the only heir but has mental illness, no one knows about their history and it's between the only two of them. Unfortunately, TaeYeon had an amnesia from what happen with murder of Kwon family, she's been hidden from everyone by one of the loyal butler of the Kwon family and they left for London where TaeYeon grew up and started a new life before her foster father passed away so she went back to South Korea specifically in Itaewon so in other words, TaeYeon was just an orphan who grew up in Itaewon before she got adopted by the Kwon's.

"I will make sure your life will be on hell." Yuri laughed evilly before she heard a few knock on her door.

"Yuri?" She heard a sleepy voice from Sooyeon who woke up from her deep slumber and her girlfriend wasn't there beside her.

"Honey?" Yuri went back into her other calm self and fakes her acting towards Sooyeon for almost years and secretly watched her from afar before they started dating because it was part of her evil plan against TaeYeon.

"I can't sleep without you." Sooyeon softly said and Yuri stood up walking towards the door before she opens it while pulling Sooyeon's hand on their way to the shared bedroom.

"Are you cold babe?" Yuri asked filled with fake concern and affection gently caressing Sooyeon's hair as they both settled on their shared bed.

"Yes." Yuri tuck Sooyeon under the sheet before they both fell asleep.

------

"So, she's been like this on me?" Tiffany ignores all of TaeYeon's call and text on her after they fought a couple of days ago that she forgot about seeing Sooyeon for awhile.

"Stubborn woman." She sighed and keep her phone away.

"She's giving me headache and it's been a week when she called for sick leave and I bet she's been ignoring me since everytime I see her at the university campus she quickly hide behind her friends." TaeYeon talking with herself like a freaking weirdo because she's too conscious about Tiffany ignoring her since it's kinda rare for the young latter.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" She scream inside her office before she heard Sooyoung barging inside with her worried expression.

"What? What happen with you?" Sooyoung and her already in speaking terms after the incident in the cafe because she remember what Tiffany's words to her before they got into a fight.

"I'm bothered by Tiffany." TaeYeon scoffed before she look at her bestfriend.

"Well, you can visit her home anytime." Sooyoung suggested.

"Genius." TaeYeon's eyes sparkle by her friend's obvious suggestion.

"What? You didn't think of it? That's simple as Algebra." Sooyoung snorted and facepalm herself and saw her boss stood up and take her jacket with her.

"Thanks buddy." TaeYeon hurriedly went outside after patting Sooyoung's bum.

"Hey, you owe me a few drinks!"

"Sure thing buddy!" TaeYeon hollered.

"Freaking idiot." Sooyoung smiled at her friend's adorable antics when it comes to Tiffany.

-----

"Maybe a chocolate will do?" TaeYeon was now nearby Tiffany's house checking herself for almost half an hour bringing too much sweets as apology offering but before she could move forward she spotted someone.

"Is that stupid Simon dude?" She watched the guy talking happily with Tiffany when he dropped the latter at home after she was picked from her school since they were already good friends with each other and stay out from TaeYeon's sight.

"What the fuck?" She saw Simon's hand on her girlfriend's shoulder while Tiffany didn't bother to take it off.

"So, I'm here for nothing." She scoffed and got mad from she witnessed so she decided to went home instead and throw the bouquet of lilies and boxes of chocolates in the trash.

"Is that Ms. Kim?" Tiffany spotted TaeYeon's sports car after Simon left and saw something on the trash across her house and decided to check it.

"What a waste? Did she throw it here? That rude midget." She saw TaeYeon's supposedly peace offering gift for her alongside with a cute message written in a purple note.

"I'm sorry being such a jerk." Short words written neatly in the purple note.

"You're really a jerk." Tiffany repeated with a huge grin on her face so she decided to keep the gifts with her.

To be continued.

A/N: TaeNy's relationship in progress.