Chapter 11

*cellphone ringing*

"Argh! What the heck?!" TaeYeon woke up from the sound of her phone on the side table but she felt a weight on her upper body and saw a sleeping Tiffany snuggling on her. She fell asleep last night on Tiffany's home because her grandmother doesn't want to her leave after they played cards together, she's also the one insisted that they will share the bed so they both get comfortable each other that they could act normally as a lover infront of everyone.

"Hello?" TaeYeon answered groggily with her eyes still sleepy but she didn't move Tiffany from her and let the latter sleep on her chest.

*TaeYeon?* Her familiar honey voice.

"Sooyeon? H-How did you get my number?" Her eyes widen but she make sure she slowly and gently slipped off from Tiffany's small bed and make way inside the bathroom.

"Why did you call?" TaeYeon sounds so scared and worried at the same time because Sooyeon might get caught by her girlfriend Yuri.

*I just missed you* Sooyeon shyly admitted and looks they misunderstood their relationship after that one night.

"Sooyeon?!" TaeYeon didn't answer but her heart was sure confused from her ex-wife's sudden affection.

"Everything's wrong." TaeYeon added in a soft tone voice so Sooyeon will get the meaning behind her words.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it either. The moment I was sure you're still inlove with me and make love to me, I'm sure I didn't forget about you and I'm craving for you again. I'm sorry for being such a stupid wife and woman for you because I left you behind but everything that happens between wasn't a mistake for me." Sooyeon softly cried and make sure Yuri won't hear her outside.

"Sooyeon." TaeYeon softly said but she was obviously confused in between her heart and mind.

"You're just confused." TaeYeon's heart soften but she thought about Tiffany and Sooyoung's words to her before they got into a fight.

"What if I'm not. What will you do?" Sooyeon scoffed while crying.

"Meet me in the hotel. I'll text you the address and room number." TaeYeon hurriedly talked fast because she heard Tiffany from the bathroom door.

*TAEYEON???* Tiffany called from the outside on her sleepy state.

"Okay got it." Sooyeon also heard something in the background but ignore it since she was staying inside the study room for so long.

"Take care." TaeYeon said before she ended the call and hastily open the bathroom door and witnessed Tiffany's overload cuteness early in the morning.

"Good morning." TaeYeon greets but the sleepy latter make her move aside before she closes the door.

"She's cute." TaeYeon thought but her mind was on her ex-wife, she must meet her and end their misunderstanding.

------

"She said take care?" Meanwhile, Sooyeon misinterpret her ex-wife's concern towards her as she smile to herself alone holding her phone to her chest thinking about coming back to TaeYeon and talk it out with Yuri.

"How can I tell Yuri about it?" Sooyeon thought but Yuri already enter inside and call her girlfriend for breakfast.

"Honey? Breakfast is done by me." Yuri cheerfully said and pull her girlfriend with her as they both walked into the kitchen.

"You made it?" Sooyeon asked with a loving smile because of her conversation with her ex wife awhile ago.

"You're so happy today babe?" Yuri asked as she smile at her girlfriend and they both settled across.