Chapter 2

"So what's the update?" Sooyoung rushed inside her bestfriend slash boss office about the prom date with the young college girl they've met a week ago and being a billionaire, TaeYeon didn't thought these day would come on her. Tiffany keeps on pestering about the style of the gown she needed and it's f*cking pink and too girly for her liking since she will wear a pair of black suit tuxedo made from Europe.

"Update about what?" TaeYeon asked annoyingly as she types the report on her Macbook ignoring the teasing looks from the annoying woman infront of her.

"The prom date, duh? It's like my everyday routine to get a good progress from you Miss Kim and your girl!" Sooyoung answered sarcastically while sipping her Starbucks coffee and gave the other one for her boss.

"What the hell are you talking about?" TaeYeon raise her eyebrows glaring furiously on her bestfriend who didn't even budge and smirking back at her.

"Don't be so pussy, Tae." TaeYeon's eyes widen from shock and almost smack SooYoung's head.

"I'm not being a pussy!!" TaeYeon raises her voice and pointed the door for her bestfriend.

"She wasn't my type." TaeYeon added.

"Geez you're so annoying lately." SooYoung scoffed and walking herself out from her boss office but still smirking at TaeYeon.

"F*ck you!!!" TaeYeon raising her middle finger unto Sooyoung but her bestfriend just mirror her action while showing her butt dance on her.

"WHAT THE!!!" TaeYeon almost inviting a fist fight to her long time bestfriend if she didn't stop bothering her everytime they met in the office early in the morning.

"That's so childish." TaeYeon sighed and get back to work and settle all her projects before she attend the prom with the college girl.

"I'm feeling weird these days maybe SooYoung was right." She questioned herself often and sometimes talked with herself alone inside her home and office. She's getting weird because of the prom date because she doesn't attend one to even start even her ex-wife didn't invited her to joined the prom on their senior college days. Her ex-wife even called her a boring person and rarely went outside to breathe some air and even enjoys the summer vacation but later on they got married and stayed together for 10 years of marriage before they got divorced.

"I'm just too clueless to even noticed myself and sometimes it's hard to communicate with other people." TaeYeon sighed and looked at the old wedding photo of her and the ex-wife displayed beside her computer.

"She got tired of me because I'm rarely went home from work or the way I'm so getting boring day by day and doesn't even noticed her presence and I think she deserves a better one rather than a very timid and dumb person like me who hates people." She said to herself while staring lovingly at how her ex-wife still looks more gorgeous and beautiful on her wedding dress.

"I still missing you Sooyeon." She silently cried all by herself and every single day she was alone and empty.

------

THE DAY OF THE PROM

"I'm nervous." Tiffany held her chest while they getting near on the campus and spotted a bunch of senior college ladies and gentlemen together with their prom date until her eyes immediately caught Nick and his date for tonight. She felt her heartache when she saw them together even she's the one who helps the girl to get Nick although she's the first one who met the boy-next-door.

"If you're getting nervous maybe I should get you home right now." TaeYeon was ready to turned her old car away when Tiffany held her arm.

"Hey you're such a party pooper." Tiffany was getting annoyed by the presence of these annoying human being beside her.