Epilogue

After TaeYeon proposed to Tiffany, they got married on the same year and managed to run their small business they built; the former Itaewon billionaire TaeYeon became the Chief Finance Consultant on their small company while Tiffany as the President, it has something to do with Import and Export trading. After two years of marriage, they decided to had a child and Tiffany was the one who will carry their off springs so they undergoes the method, not long after, Tiffany was finally pregnant with their first born. She gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Irene Kim one year ago; the little girl was a cheerful and smart daughter that makes TaeYeon and Tiffany loves her so much.

AT TAENY'S HOME

"Sooyeon will arrive here." TaeYeon informs her wife while playing blocks with Irene on the floor.

"So?" Tiffany still feels jealous over her wife's former lover Sooyeon whose now a head fashion designer in Paris and now decides to visit them because TaeYeon keep in touch with Sooyeon as a friend only.

"You're still jealous with her? God, honey we already had a child and besides she will bring her new lover for us to meet." TaeYeon snorted before she felt Irene pushing her face off her because she's blocking her sight on her mother who was busy in the kitchen.

"You know how much I love you." TaeYeon added to makes her wife more at ease instead feels jealous over her past.

"I'm so in love with you, Kim Tiffany so why I need to look on other women aside from my lovely wife.." TaeYeon stated with her eyes staring at her wife in the most lovely way.

"You had your ways to always soothe me dorky Mrs. Kim." Tiffany couldn't contain her wide smile everytime TaeYeon sweet talks on her and she knew she needs some loving from her wife and having Irene makes their relationship grow stronger than before.

"I always had my ways with you." TaeYeon rarely talks her feelings to everyone so it's a very rare scenario when you will hear her like some sort of casting spells.

"That's why I love you dork." Tiffany runs towards her wife showing how much she loves and appreciates the older woman who supported her all the way.

"I love you too Tiffany Kim!" TaeYeon welcomes her young wife on her arms with little Irene in the middle.

"Umma!" Both of them was surprise when their 1 year old Irene already spoke with her 1st word.

"We are not hearing things, right?" TaeYeon asked and receive a slight shook from her wife as they watch their daughter crawls away from them because a certain blocks caught her attention.

"She's so smart like you." TaeYeon praises her wife but both of them were smart and sharp when it comes to business. They started living in a small villa on Itaewon that they bought from their own company's income sales since the former billionaire donates her money that came from being a gangster, she sell her properties and keep enough savings to build a new company for them.

----------

"Sooyoung!" Sooyeon arrives at the airport while TaeYeon calls her bestfriend to pick her instead.

"Long time no see, Sooyeon." She helps the woman with her luggage before they went to the car.

"Where's TaeYeon?" Sooyeon asked.

"She has an urgent meeting with her new clients right now so she calls me to pick you up." Sooyoung who was also a businesswoman and established her own restaurant with her wife Yoona located at Itaewon too.