Chapter 8

Few days had passed but TaeYeon didn't left her office when she arrived in the morning and make sure everyone leave for home in the evening so no one else would bothered her because seeing your ex-wife again makes her much more sensitive and Sooyoung quickly understood what happened with her bestfriend after TaeYeon tells her about her and Sooyeon's encounter at the cafe with Tiffany. Meanwhile, Tiffany was more worried about her boss behavior for the past few days without seeing each other before her other boss SooYoung secretly told her about the incident since she didn't stopped pestering her for almost half a day until the poor Choi surrendered unto her.

"Is something bothering you Ms. Hwang?" Tiffany was caught in dazed by her friend Simon when they both used the copying machine together inside a room.

"Oh, it's nothing just some sleepless nights I think." Of course, Tiffany lied but her sincere concern for her boss bothers her very much when she witnessed the encounter between TaeYeon's ex-wife. She thought that Sooyeon was more sophisticated, elegant and gorgeous nothing compares to her, she felt totally insecure when she saw the ex-wife but what concern was the emotions inside when TaeYeon's around her, she's clueless of her feelings towards her annoying boss.

"Are you free today Ms. Hwang?" Simon politely asked when suddenly their boss appeared again from nowhere.

*F---ck she's here again?* Simon sighed when his boss showed up for the second time when he's gladly spending time with Tiffany.

"Can I have a moment with you Ms. Hwang?" The boss coldly said before she glares at Simon who nervously left the room.

"What can I do for you Miss Kim?" Tiffany politely asked but deep inside she's happy to see TaeYeon again.

"Let's talk in my office." The boss left immediately after she said the word.

------

"A contract?" Tiffany stare at the contract on her hand before her eyes landed into her boss who has a  serious expression.

"I want you to act as my lover just infront of my ex-wife whose the lady we encountered last week." TaeYeon nonchalantly said and felt nervous if she's asking too much for the young and innocent lady.

"It stated here that I will be get paid aside from my salary in the company as a part timer, right?" Tiffany read the contract in silence while the boss studied her expression.

"Definitely." TaeYeon responded in a serious tone.

"How long we will act as a couple?" Tiffany need to assures something and kept her feelings at bay and tried to never fell in love with her boss especially when she's famous Itaewon billionaire that gains attention from everybody.

"As long as Sooyeon stayed here in Korea." TaeYeon sighed as she plays with her wedding ring that she never took off but kept it hidden after Sooyeon left her. She's indeed in love with her ex-wife.

"Okay it's a deal." Well, Tiffany need the money for her tuition fee and for her grandmother who lives with her.

"It's a deal?" TaeYeon never expected that the young woman agree immediately.

"I will go back to work Ms. Kim." Tiffany bowed before she signed the contract and left her boss room immediately yet she's very nervous about saying yes to her boss.

------

"Do you think we will invite her into our engagement party?" Yuri asked her lover who changes her clothes for their date.

"I think there's no problem about it babe and I'm sure TaeYeon wouldn't matter." Sooyeon felt she's cheating with Yuri because after her encounter with her ex-wife, she sees TaeYeon in a loving way again after they never seen each other for a long time.