Chapter 20

THREE YEAR LATER

"I think we should go on separate ways." Yuri said to her former lover after she bailed out from jail after spending her 3 years inside because of her involvement with illegal drugs from China and with the gang leader, Heize who will spend her years in prison because of her murder charges and illegal drugs filed against her.

"I think so too but if fate binds us again maybe we can try it again." Sooyeon stated and shake hands with Yuri who will stay in South Korea for good while the other woman always fly back and forth from California to South Korea for her modelling successful career.

"You visit her again?" Yuri asked putting her hands inside her coat pocket staring at Sooyeon's beautiful features.

"Yes." Sooyeon's voice filled with sadness and guilt towards her ex-wife whom she betrayed twice.

"I'm sure she will be happy for you." Yuri pat Sooyeon's shoulder for comfort.

"Thanks." Sooyeon murmurs.

"See you when I see you again." Yuri bids goodbye to her former lover pulling her luggages with her and she left Sooyeon for her today's business flight.

"Dork." Sooyeon smile and walks into different direction while thinking about her next career in California when she fly back again. She's on her vacation right now and meet some dates with random women she met in the club in Itaewon.

------

"Yoona? Have you seen my socks?" Sooyoung called her wife whose busy in the kitchen. They got married a few months ago in rush because of SooYoung's epic proposal that mistaken by everyone.

"It's always on the 2nd drawer." Yoona scoffed and she almost throw the spatula on the annoying woman inside their room.

"Thanks, I'll visit my bestfriend later." Sooyoung said when she finally find her favorite pair of socks.

"Bring her favorite flowers as well." Yoona reminded her wife.

"Of course."

----------

"Have you seen the reports? So many errors on them?" Tiffany finally graduated in flying colors in college while her friends, Sunny and Seohyun inherits their family businesses.

"Flower delivery for Ms. Hwang." Tiffany stop talking with her employee and sign the slip for the delivery.

"Thanks." Tiffany stares blankly at the flowers and immediately tear up when she lost someone important to her few years ago.

"Are you okay, Ms. Hwang?" Her staff asked when she saw her boss crying.

"I'm fine let's proceed again." Tiffany said and decided to dismiss their meeting soon so she can drop by on the cemetery later after her remaining schedules.

----------

"Are you sure you want to donate this huge amount of money for the Senior Citizen community." The organization director asked the woman whose sitting across her and gave them a huge amount for their funds.

"I'm sure." The woman smile before she bids goodbye after speaking with the director for a few minutes.

"Have a good day, Ms. Kim." The older director bows respectfully at the billionaire who donated some of her money to different organizations and charity.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello?"

"Honey? Can you pick me up at 4?" The other voice from the other line said.

"Okay, I'll see you later." TaeYeon sighed heavily before she went to her expensive car.

----------

ITAEWON CEMETERY

"I'm here again grandma." Tiffany's grandmother passed away few years ago after the incident with Heize.

"I'm taking good care of her grandma so you don't need to worry." TaeYeon interrupts her lover who glare at her and place the flowers on the grave.

"I'm sorry grandma." Tiffany said.

"She will be proud of you." TaeYeon embraces her girlfriend and she's been grateful towards her lover who supported and loves her despite of her attitude when they first met and even she nearly died from the incident with Heize, Tiffany never leave her side and promise to loved her dearly so when she said that she will donate her money for good, Tiffany only says good words on her and they started to build their new business with Tiffany who manages it. When her popularity and fame went down, Tiffany stays with her, the Itaewon originally belongs to the government and not for some businesswoman like her so she surrendered everything that involves from her dark past and that makes her woman proud of her.

"I'm also proud of you." Tiffany peck her lover's lips before they bid goodbye on her grandmother's grave.

"Tiffany Hwang?" TaeYeon called and stand still infront of her lover's grandma.

"TaeYeon? Are you coming with me or what?" Tiffany nagged at her.

"Will you still date me if I'm not a billionaire anymore?" TaeYeon seriously asked out of nowhere makes Tiffany stares at her and smile.

"Of course, we're still dating until now, are we not?" Tiffany laughs at her lover's unique behavior.

"Then, will you marry me?" TaeYeon quickly kneels down and opening the velvet box showing a simple ring infront of Tiffany who starting to tear up again.

"Of course, idiot." Tiffany smack her lover's head before TaeYeon put a ring on her finger.

"So, from now on you will be dating me forever." TaeYeon captures Tiffany's lips while they're standing in the middle of cemetery.

The End.

A/N: Thank you for all the love and support on "Dating the Itaewon Billionaire" see you soon on my next future stories ^^

With Love,
chocomint89