Cooper - Clingy

PAIRING: Cooper x Reader

Words: 600

-----------------------------------

Cooper was being very clingy today. It started as you as you had woken up, his arms were around you and head nuzzled into your neck. It wasn't uncommon to wake up like this, but when it's 30 degrees outside, you room almost the same temperature, and you sweating under the covers, you'd rather not have his arms adding more unnecessary heat. As he was still fast asleep, you could easily peal his arms off you, hopping into the shower to start your day.

Though it was Saturday, you had a lot of work to finish up from the past week. It was only small things, just small things that took a long time to finish. It was mostly computer work, which you hated. Seeing the tempting sun through your window next to you, your pool glistening in the sun and reflecting into the room. Once Cooper did wake up he was instantly trying to find you, craving to cuddle you and butterfly kiss you. He looked sadly at you once he saw you were on your computer,

"Come and skate outside with me? Then we can go get breakfast at that place you like down town" he said as he walked behind you, wrapping his arms around your neck and lightly kissing your cheek, his long hair tickling your skin.

"No Coop, I need to finish this!" You giggled but said in a serious tone. Cooper sighed but obeyed. Leaving you in peace.

Well, leaving you in peace for about half an hour before he was trying to get you outside or snuggle with him again. Once more he was shot down and sadly walked away.

You had been working for about 3 hours now and you had obtained your cat on your lap, every so often stroking their head and giving them some attention. Unlike your boyfriend who was still sulking. Your stomach growled which startled the kitten, making them jump off your lap.

You went and made a quick lunch for yourself, popping your head into multiple rooms to try and find Cooper. With no luck, you presumed he had gone out silently a while ago to skate or to see Travis; unlike him to say goodbye.

Another couple of hour passed and you were almost done. You smiled writing the last few sentences of the paragraph, rolling your eyes as you saw a reflection of your needy boyfriend in your computer screen. You needed two more minutes to finish. But he couldn't wait that long.

"Y/n, please come cuddle" Cooper whined,

"I'm nearly done, Coop! Give me 5 minutes and I'll be all yours" You replied, still typing away.

"I've been waiting all day! Pleaseeee"

"Cooper I swear, you're like a toddler" You laughed, trying to type quicker "I'm nearly done!"

"I just want to cuddle, is that so bad?" he murmured to himself.

"Just wait!"

But Cooper being the stubborn California kid he is walked over to you and sat on your lap, trapping your arms under him. "Cooper!" You tried to wiggle your arms free but with no avail.

"Fine" You sighed, defeated. Not that cuddling Cooper wasn't what you'd prefer to do, but you're work was almost finished for the weekend.

Cooper cheered before pulling you up, wrapping his hand around your wrist to drag you to the living room and yanking you down onto a large bean bag. Cooper's arms were warm around you, making your whole body shuffle closer to him in instinct. You smiled nuzzling into his chest and you could feel him slightly chuckle against you. "See, not so bad"

"Shut up" you muttered, tickling him slightly.