Schlatt - Hate Me

Pairing: Schlatt x F-Reader

Words: 1.6K

Warning: Angsty, Swears, Fluff at the end

-------------

Why did his smile have to be so contagious? Why did the way he laughed brighten your day and cause so much warmth within you? Why did little things he did effect you so much? You spent hours of your days laughing together, pushing each other's buttons, making a mockery of the other person. You'd spend countless hours on call together.

And yet, you hated each other.

You'd argue like your life depended on it, never letting yourself be wrong. You irritated each other so much that seeing each other's name physically annoyed you.

And yet, when he wasn't there on discord or the game, you missed him.

He was mean, lowkey sexist and rude. He'd call you names, teased you, make you feel so small. But you couldn't help your feeling towards him. You knew it was one sided, the way he talked about other girls with so much passion and desire created a fire in your heart. It hurt more than any words he could say, any punch he could throw at you would never bruise like hearing him say how pretty another girl was.

You tried to ignore the feelings, push them deep down and forget them, but with a click of his fingers or a smile in your direction through the screen and you were smitten once more.

This day was like any other, a game which enraged everyone, but somehow you and Schlatt were only targeting each other with the insults.

"Schlatt you New York fucker, why did you do that?!" You yelled,

"Do what? Defend my team? it's kinda what I'm supposed to do, you bitch" he shouted back.

All you did was groan audibly before carrying on with the game. This happened most competitive Minecraft sessions, you and Schlatt finding a way to shout at each other, get annoyed at each other. You secretly liked it though, having your own little thing with him, even though it was bred on pure hatred for each other, it still made your heart flutter.

That's what you hated the most, was the fact you shout at him, swear at him, call him rude and offensive names. But still know that deep inside you there was a completely different feeling to hatred. But it wasn't the same for him. You could feel the words he said inside you, like they were tiny knives, the looks he'd give you replayed in your head like a slideshow.

Just hate him, its easy! you tried to convince yourself. Trying to remind yourself of the things he had called you, the words he spat in your direction. But as you watched how he acted like a child, playing with any of the others and seeing his grin so wide brought warmth to your heart.

Days past, following the routine of the ones before. But as another day came, you couldn't do it anymore. Something in you clicked and all you wanted to do was scream. You logged onto the new smp server, hot and bothered, wanting the recording session to be done before it had begun.

"y/n, I swear to God if you touch my house I'm going to kill you" Schlatt spat, the first thing he greets you with when he sees you in game. Playing Minecraft wasn't your favourite game, but you did find messing with people very amusing.

"Don't touch mine, and I won't touch yours" You stated, finishing off your new house and being slightly proud of it.

The game went on, everyone doing their own thing. You had just gotten back to your virtual house to see it gone, the ground around where it had been, was destroyed too.

"Who did it?" You asked, sounding and being completely serious. You heard a snicker from Schlatt and changed to discord to glare at him. "You prick"