Jaren - Bad Day Comfort

A/N I also really like Jaren/Smii7y, so i'll also be writing for him now too :)

PAIRING: Jaren/Smii7y x F-Reader

Words: 750

-----------------------------

Today had been one of those days where things weren't going right for you. Your car wouldn't start this morning, so you had to get Jaren to wake up, after a long night streaming, to jump start it. You'd forgotten your purse when you went out to buy lunch, thankful that your phone had your card on it but still embarrassed after spending many minutes rummaging through your bag at the till point with people waiting behind you. You computer at work seemed to be running at a snails pace, thanks to an update all the computers were going through in your work place, so all those emails you needed to send off had to wait till tomorrow to send. And finally, the pièce de resistance, the one thing that was almost about to send you over the edge, you discovered your shoe had a hole in the sole after stepping in a puddle as you left work. Today was not your day.

But you were soon back in your car, heading home and ready to spend the evening cuddled up with your boyfriend.

Thankfully, nothing else happened between getting in your car and arriving home. The moment the front door had clicked shut and your keys placed in the bowl next to it, you found yourself swept up into another's embrace, a shocked gasp leaving you in response. Instantly, the familiar scent filled your senses, and you slumped in relief in your "captors" arms, the momentary fear washed away with ease.

"I missed you" was mumbled against your shoulder, heated breath being felt through your hair as he spoke.

"I missed you too" you said back, managing to turn yourself around and partake in the hug. Jaren more than happy for you to turn and feel your own arms around him. He began placing kisses against your shoulder and neck, just light loving pecks, up your cheek and then against your lips. Your smile only growing as he moved. Your eyes opened and saw his own close to yours, seemingly taking in your appearance from the tip of your chin to the roots of your hair.

"How was your day?" he asked softly. Leaning back slightly so he didn't have to bend his neck to look at you, his arms still securely around your waist, mindlessly playing with the fabric of his hoodie you'd worn.

All you did was groan, the sound vibrating in your chest and throat, feeling it was the only appropriate way to describe how your day had gone. Jaren lightly scoffed and nodded,

"Just that good, eh?" he laughed softly, moving one of his hands up and brushing away some hairs from your cheek and placing them behind your ear. "Well lucky for you, we've got your favourite film ready on the TV, soda chilled in the fridge and pizza on the way, with just enough time for you to go have a relaxing shower while I grab some blankets and pillows for the sofa" he grinned.

Your heart felt like it was going summersaults in your chest, his words with the way he was holding you and looking at you made you almost want to cry. Everything that had gone against you today, quickly forgotten.

"You okay, y/n?" he asks after you'd just been looking at him for a little while, a small smile playing at your lips as you thought about him.

"How do I deserve you?" you said quietly, shaking your head and bringing your lips up to his in a kiss full of a thousand thank you's. You felt him smile slightly into the kiss, using his hand that was still around your waist to bring you impossibly closer to him.

You separated but you kept your eyes closed, trying to keep yourself forever in that moment of bliss. While he was mesmerised by you, scanning your skin, counting your lashes that lay on your cheeks, watching your lips twitch back into a soft smile.

"I ask that every day" he said, kissing your forehead which made you slowly open your eyes.

"I love you" you breathed in sigh, seeing his eyes switch between yours.

"and I love you" he replied, "now go take that shower before the pizza arrives" he continued, breaking the moment you'd been having by lightly smacking your butt – making you jump and giggle. Pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before you continued into the house and upstairs to begin unwinding for the evening, excited to be spending tonight and every night for the rest of your life with Jaren.