Cooper - Tension (smut)

A/n lol another cooper one, sorryyy. Also its smut so 18+?

PAIRING: Cooper x F-Reader

Warnings: Little Angsty, Enemies to lovers kinda, SMUTTTT

Words: 2.9K (long'n soz)

------------

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL ME, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL THE OTHER TEAM!" was yelled at you over discord. Your slightly psychotic laugh couldn't be helped as you continuously killed each of your teammates, i.e the rest of Lunch club.

"Y/n!" Carson shouted as you killed him for the 3rd time in a row.

"Fuck!" Left Charlie's mouth as another death screen appeared on his monitor caused by you, "Whyyy" he laughed,

"Because it's fun" you replied as if it were obvious. You were about ready to shoot but your own death screen popped up and the words 'Cscoop bombed you' was written.

"Fuck you Cooper" you groaned, looking over at discord where you could see his camera, seeing your comment making him smirk. Soon, another GTA V livestream was done, and you were all slowly saying your own goodbyes and good nights to each of your own streams before just chilling in discord with each other.

"I swear to god y/n, you're becoming worse than Cooper, too trigger happy" Ted commented, making everyone laugh a little and agree,

"Look, I know we had a basic plan on how we want the videos to go, but it wasn't really going to plan anyway - so why not have a little fun with it" you shrugged, twirling on your chair slightly as you watched over everyone else's cameras and seeing them shake their heads with smiles, apart from cooper.

"Yeah but there's fun and then there's whatever the hell you were doing" he spat, with a roll of his eyes. You weren't taken aback by his tone, you were used to it by now and just rolled your own eyes.

Your relationship with Cooper was difficult. As soon as you were introduced to him, there was tension. He was an ass you to most the time, that including when you were recording. He'd find ways to piss you off, say things that really annoyed you, or just ignore you completely. It did create a lot of tension in the group and when you would all hang out, especially because the rest of Lunch Club never knew what to say or whether to take sides. But even though all this, you couldn't deny the fact Cooper was attractive. Why, you had no idea. Maybe it was his dimpled smile, or his bright eyes. Maybe it was his laugh that always cause you to smile, or his calming voice when he wasn't saying anything/talking to you.

"Night" was all he said before discord beeped with his disconnection, another goodbye from Noah and Ted before they followed suit.

"what's his problem" Carson muttered as he still clicked away at his keyboard.

You shrugged, "Don't know, don't care" was all you responded before saying goodnight to everyone left.

Two days after the session, you had arranged to go hang out at their house. You were only about 50 minutes away from it, but it was usually hard to find the time to go over to see them since you still worked on top of streaming.

You had an appointment with your doctors for a check-up in the afternoon, so had popped round for a late breakfast, promising to pick up some pancakes and waffles on your way in for everyone, which you did.

"Oh my god an angel" Travis basically coo'ed as soon as you stepped through the front door, reaching to take the plastic containers from your hands. You shook your head and laughed,

"T, you act like you're starving but I know you guys ordered $90 of chipotle last night"

"That was like 12 hours ago y/n, we're growing boys" Ted stated as he came into the hallway, walking with you to the kitchen where Carson and Josh already sat talking.