How They Find & Deal With Your Insecurities: Pt1

*Hopefully these won't always be so long.. if i put both pages together it was like 7,500 words...*

January 2021 update: Used to include Carson, now removed for obvious reasons.

Cooper: Stomach (can I just say how much I love soft bellies.. okay continue..)

You and Cooper were a few months into your relationship, everything still new and exciting. You were currently sat on top of his lap while he lay against some pillows to prop him up from his headboard, make-out session in progress and hands slowly beginning to wonder over each other's skin. You were wearing one of his t-shirts and your underwear after just coming out of the shower and Cooper wouldn't deny the fact you looked hot in his clothes, but even more sure you'd look better out of them.

His hands began to trace up your thighs, from where they had been rubbing the skin, to your hips. His fingers grabbing the fabric of the top that was already bunched up at your hips and slowly pulling it up while your lips were still against his. Your hands shot down from being on his chest to grab his, moving them away from the fabric as you still passionately kissed. Cooper taking the hint, for a few minutes at least, before he was trying again.

"Cooper" you mumbled against his mouth, breathing heavy, while your hands once again went to his to stop him moving.

"I want to see all of you" he grumbled, his throat dry and breathless, fingers now just playing with the top but not moving it.

"No you don't" you replied, moving your lips from his to kiss down his cheeks, jaw and to his neck.

His fingers then were under the top and brushed against your tummy, making you gasp and jump back to sit on his thighs, your gaze going down to where your hands played with each other.

He traced over your face, taking in your red cheeks and how your lashes lay against them as you looked down, your hair a mess from his hands previously being in it, your legs slightly apart as you sat over him.

"Y/n what's wrong?" he asked softly, moving to grab your hands and pull you closer to him again.

"Nothing, its nothing" you shook your head, giving him a small smile and going back to placing kisses against his skin.

"Its not nothing. You know I think you're gorgeous right? Every inch of you" he said lightly grabbing your shoulders to pull you back so he could look you in the eyes.

"I just.. don't like.." you began, shutting yourself up as Cooper began to shake his head, moving his hands to sit on your waist.

"Do not finish that sentence. I refuse to let you be mean about yourself. You are the most stunning girl I've ever seen and nothing about you will ever change how I see you"

You bit your lip in thought, blushing at his sweet words and the way he was looking up at you. He then leant forward to press his lips against yours for a second, only moving back an inch or so, so he could look you in the eyes.

"Let me love all of you" he almost whispered, his breath fanning your face.

You breathed deeply, a small smile pulling at the corners of your lips. "Okay"

That night not and inch of you was left un-kissed, Cooper spending all his time making sure you knew you were beautiful.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Schlatt: Smile

You and Schlatt had met because he needed a new editor and that's what you wanted to do, you applied and soon were working with him. You texted and called often and got to know each other quickly, and the first time you met up you both knew there was something more between you than friendship. You were both now living together, and Schlatt had decided to do another Wii Fit video, but asked you to be apart of it.