Noah - First Aid

January 2021 update:Used to include Carson, now changed for obvious reasons.

PAIRING: Noah x F-Reader

Words: 1.1K

-----------------------

A couple of the guys had decided to go with Cooper to the skatepark. Noah, Travis, Mason and Cooper to be exact. It was almost the evening and they'd all finished recording for the day so wanted to go and do something relaxing, plus film some clips for Cooper's channel.

That was the idea at least. Until Noah decided he wanted to try and go down one of the ramps after not standing on a board for a couple months, let alone even riding one. Thankfully he hadn't broken, twisted or dislocated anything, but it was still a nasty fall. The boys quickly made they way back home after that.

You'd been in the kitchen, deciding what to make yourself for dinner when you heard the front door open. Heavy feet shuffled closer to you through the hall and you turned to see Noah's arm around Mason's shoulders and the other pair trying not to laugh.

"Jesus, what happened?" You laughed lightly but with slight worry in your tone, seeing multiple scrapes and red areas and a small cut right by Noah's eye that caught your attention the most. His jeans were slightly ripped at the knee and his arms had a few gashes on them too.

"I may have made a poor decision" Noah muttered with a shrug, taking a seat on a chair by the island and looking over the grazes on his arms.

"And how did you get so many scrapes from this poor decision?" you quizzed, once again looking over his body, blushing slightly as he caught your eyes.

"I may have been showing off. And this idiot thought he could do the same" Cooper shrugged, patting Noah on the shoulder,

Noah bashfully looked down and said "turns out ramps are harder than they look"

"Yeah, no shit" you sighed with a light laugh.

Noah smiled at your comment, a slight pain coming from beside his eye. Putting the back of his hand up to the cut by his eye, bringing it down and looking slightly shocked to see blood.

"You're gonna want to clean that" you mentioned, motioning towards the wound. Noah nodded in response, hobbling over to the side of the kitchen and picking up the first aid kit before taking a seat.

Everyone went off to do their own thing, knowing their friend was actually okay. You went back to searching the cupboards, bringing out some pasta and looking over it. From the corner of your eye you could see Noah's face curling up as he harshly wiped at his cuts. You rolled your eyes and scooted yourself closer to him,

"Here I'll help you, I know first aid, just sit still" you stated, reaching to take the cotton from his hands. But he shook his head, stubborn as always.

"I can do it" he said back, using the same cotton he had used to attempt to clean one cut on another.

"Noah stop." your tone was serious, but the playful smile toying on your lips as you watched him wince at the cleaning solution caused him to give in. He put down the items in his hands and spun to face you more, closing his eyes so you wouldn't get anything in them.

You stepped even closer, legs touching his and causing a rush of heat to flow through your body. You continued to gently clean the cut by his eye, smiling every time he would flinch from the solution tingling the wound. As you pressed a clean piece of cotton soaked in the solution to a new wound he moved slightly again,

"Would you stop moving!" You exclaimed with a laugh, swatting Noah's shoulder with your free hand before it stopped and rested there. And he did, he sat perfectly still, his eyes now open only focusing on the way your eyes flickered between his skin and his eyes, a light blush flushing your cheeks as they met, causing Noah's heart to strain a little at how cute you looked.

It was like no one else was in the house suddenly, every sound was muted except your and Noah's light breaths. Every time you dabbed the area that was hurt your finger gently brushed his skin, the new wound being on his jaw meant the small hairs of his slowly growing beard tickle your skin. Noah had never thought about how soft your skin was till now, nor how gentle you could be as you moved on to cleaning a few light grazes he had on his arms. Your free hand placing itself beside the area while the other one cleaned. Somehow you had gotten closer, or maybe he had? You then sat on the stool that had been tucked under the desk beside him. Your legs moving so they were now interlocked, your knee resting slightly on the chair between his legs. His body was leaning slightly into yours from where you had been cleaning his face, now feeling the heated breaths coming from his lips fanning your face.

You could feel his eyes watching you, which is why you stared so intensely at his skin, trying to focus on the gash and not the fact you were holding onto his arm. Your hand moved to rest on your own thigh, putting down the items in your other hand before you smiled at him, ready to say you were done. But Noah had other plans.

He was leaning closer, his eyes looking so soft as they looked between yours. his hand moving so it was resting over yours, the area becoming hot from the simple touch. With instinct your lids closed, head tilting. Lips lightly brushed yours, slightly rough skin leaving the sweetest after taste. Though only seconds, it felt indescribable. Your eyes flickered open, meeting the dark pupils of Noah's before the noticed the large grin he held.

"you would not believe how long I've wanted to do that" he whispered, voice low and face still centre-metres from yours. You just smiled, biting your lip and slightly shaking your head.

"It's been a long time" Travis stated loudly, causing both of you to jump and look to where he was stood in the centre of the doorway. Blushes rising to your cheeks and you remembered you were in a house full of your friends. You pushed the chair back into place and stood, holding eye contact with Noah as you took steps back to get your dinner started. Noah looked away and picked up his phone, a message soon popping up on yours as you got it out to start a timer.

"Maybe I should get hurt more often if it means we get to do that again"

You giggled quietly, shaking your head as your tongue lightly swiped your bottom lips - trying to relive the feeling. Typing out a response before you put your phone down, looking at Noah as he read your reply. A grin spreading on his lips,

"Or maybe we could just go out for a date?"