Schlatt - Mix Up

Thanks for 1k reads ❤️
PAIRING: Schlatt x F-Reader

Words: 880

------------

"I'm really going to miss these" you pout, fingers on his cheeks and lightly stroking Schlatt's mutton chops, you knew people made jokes and didn't like them, but they had really grown on you, even thought he looked kinda sexy with them. Your comment was after he had mentioned shaving them off before he has a shower that evening.

"I know, but I think I've let them grow for long enough, the bits done" Schlatt shrugged with a laugh, head slightly leaning towards your hand as he enjoyed the feeling of your fingers on his cheeks. You giggled, pressing a kiss to his nose before you snuggled down and closer to him as you carried on watching a film.

The next day you had managed to leave work early, excited to go home and start and proper dinner for when Schlatt got back from recording out and about with his friends. You had finished the prep and put the main in the oven, now relaxing as you watched your favourite Netflix show on your laptop.

Not long later you heard the front door rattle open and keys jangling as they were put away.

"Y/n!" your boyfriend called from downstairs,

"Up here, I'll be down in a sec!" you called back, finishing off the scene.

"Something smells good" You heard Schlatt moan, making you giggle.

Putting down your laptop and heading down towards him. "So, how was your day?" You quizzed, waiting for an answer so you could find him.

"Really fun, but i'm exhausted now, they've all got the energy of 9 year old kids and it makes me feel about 80" he answered with a chuckle, the voice sounding like it was coming from the kitchen.

You skipped towards the room, pausing in the door way as you watched the back of your boyfriend, he was turned away towards the window on his phone, a burgundy sweatshirt on his torso and black cap on his head as usual.

You smiled as you walked behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist, your head turning and leaning against his back. He smelt different than what you were used to, maybe he had a new cologne? You could feel his body stiffen as soon as you hugged him,

"Well then, What's going on here?" Schlatt said bluntly, from behind you.

As you turned around and saw him stood, leaning against the doorframe with a confused but slightly amused smile and a CD case of some sort in his hands, you felt your face drain of colour and your arms retracted from the body they had been around. Stepping away from them as they turned,

"oh my god, Ted" you sighed, embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I thought you were Schlatt!" your whole face suddenly felt on fire, redness coating your cheeks and chest. Schlatt laughed from behind you, walking up, swinging an arm over your shoulder and placing a kiss to your cheek.

"It's alright, You're not the first person saying we look the same today" Ted laughed, shaking his head as he adjusted his cap.

"I was going to tell you about that during dinner" Schlatt stated, making your eyes go wide.

"Dinner!" you exclaimed, reaching past them to get to the oven and check on the food you had cooked. Luckily it was fine, not quite done. you let out a sigh and stood back up, looking towards Ted.

"Do you want to stay for dinner? I promise I won't cuddle you again if you do" you laughed, making Ted smile but shake his head.

"I've got plans with Maddie but rain-check on that." He stated, quickly continuing with "The, uh, dinner part, not the cuddling"

"Yeah, nice recovery" Schlatt said with a light laugh, some bluntness to his tone, passing the case he was holding towards Ted, "That's the only one I could find, I'll find the rest later and give them to you on Tuesday" you smiled as you saw the title on the case Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

"Great, Thanks!" and with that Ted left, leaving Schlatt to get even closer to you. Wrapping your arms around his neck and placing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Do we really look that similar?" Schlatt quizzed, motioning towards where Ted had been. You chuckled lightly, nodding,

"From behind, when Ted wears a sweatshirt and cap like yours, you really do" Schlatt pouted, making you laugh lightly again, "Hey at least I didn't kiss him, it was only a hug"

"I don't think I would have stopped and watched if you were about to kiss him, like I did with just the hug" Schlatt stated, raising a brow.

"Ooh I love it when you're jealous" you laughed in tease, sticking out your tongue slightly and looking at him through your lashes.

"I wasn't jealous." He shrugged and stated simply. Tightening his arms around your waist, "Your face was hilarious though" he added, his hands gently rubbing your back as your mouth opened in surprise to his comment.

"You'd have been the same if it happened to you" you said in a fake pissed of tone, pinching him where your hands lay.

"Well I don't think I would have walked up behind Ted and hugged him thinking it was you, there's about a 5 foot difference" he said cockily, making you roll your eyes.

"you know what I mean" Schlatt just nodded, leaning down and placing another kiss to your lips.

"So, what's for dinner, honey"